Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soraka Goes Mid

12-04-2012

I love the new patch. People are just complaining because they're afraid of change. They just need time to get used to it.

Personally I think jungling and supporting are much easier than before. The new jungle items are great, and the passive gold increase makes it much easier for supports to get up the basic items they need. Whereas before it could take me up to 20 minutes just to get boots and a philo if my lane couldn't get any kills (due to spending all my money on wards), now I have both before 10 minutes pretty much every game. And the other lanes are still fun to play, and the new items will bring in some new strategies as well.

aquachick

12-04-2012

Everyone keeps going on about how **** it is, butttt I think what you guys did was good > you gave people a reason to enjoy supporting and have a range of items available to them, you lessened the burden and responsibilities of the jungler, now everyone has an influence in the game. Good Work Riot xoxoxoxoxo

XDark PaladinX

12-04-2012

Well, I can't even fully patch the game so I can't even complain with you guys about all the new stuff. Hopefully someone gets back to me about what is wrong with this stupid patch. So when I first go into the game with this new patch installed, I'm going in on a negative note.

Hachikö

Recruiter

12-04-2012

one of the worst updates yet.. takes forever to purchase items, infinite wards makes this game stupid please roll back to season 2

onebigbamf

12-04-2012

i find they made the jungle a little to hard in the start for junglers like nautilus and other slow/ tanky junglers. I just don't like it because it slows down everything at red and blue and i find they hurt a little too much. Why should i stay in my jungle and have it slow me down when i could just sit and wait in their jungle and kill their jungler and get the buff? I think they need to tone it down a little bit because one enemy gank at one of your buff will slow you down a lot, and mess over your team in the long run.

Fendasis

12-04-2012

I can't help but feel that they want games to be over at the 20 minute mark.

I'm not sure about many of you, but I enjoy a good game that's back and forth. One where you actually had to work for a win, and feeling like you deserved it when you got it.

All too often I hear people go "Surrender so I can start the next game.", basically it's saying "I want to quit this game so I can start another so that I can quit it also to start another." What's the point in playing with that mentality?

Andy Warrior

12-04-2012

The changes are awesome! AD Assassins (like Pantheon and Talon) are now viable!!! This will make that more champions are used in pro-tournaments! Well Done Riot!!!

ziamesias

12-04-2012

hey, i think i speak for everyone when i say items to op...shop hard to navigate(every second counts) and WE WANT SEASON 2 BACK

Soraka Goes Mid

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziamesias View Post
hey, i think i speak for everyone when i say items to op...shop hard to navigate(every second counts) and WE WANT SEASON 2 BACK
No, you don't speak for everyone and how can the shop be too hard to navigate when there's a SEARCH BAR?

Deamstray

12-04-2012

It just looks like every item has been nerfed.