Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

why šo serious

12-04-2012

I don't like new patch, its like I'm play another game

callmebacon

12-04-2012

Leagues is a completly different game now

PainChild

12-04-2012

Hecarim Jungle is so under powered now i go get that Spirit of the Lizard and rush my Tri-Force (Aka Tons of damage xD) but he cant do anything early game only time i was gettin kills was when i accidentally ksed with my W, and Late Game...

Generic34

12-04-2012

ITT:
I HATE CHANGE RIOT I'M INCAPABLE OF ADAPTING

People, give it some time, quit complaining the first day it's out, of course it's going to take some getting used to, but it's much better looking and sophisticated. If you still don't like it after a few weeks you're welcome to your opinion then.

Zilt0id

12-04-2012

so no caster/ap mage items?

TheWhiteMask

12-04-2012

Becoming a lot more like DotA / DotA 2

DreadSmite

12-04-2012

Get rid of Ignite or Nerf it. It deals So much damage, especially when it is True damage. And it decreases your Life steal effect by 50%! At least get rid of the life steal effect. Most of my deaths is because of both of those effects.

Generic34

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by falsecore View Post
Congratulations on taking all of the skill out of the game. Giving away free ambient gold and free wards with a single item is just a cheap cop out that takes away from the skill of the game. "Last hitting" minions is a skill adapted by players and if you out farmed your opponent you would usually win your lane.. now players will get their gold faster with less effort and therefore less skill. With these major game changes i feel that you have made the game easier and require less skill, therefore it becomes less fun and discredited as a good game. i wouldn't be surprised if a vast majority of your old members switch over to Dota2 just because LOL presents less of a challenge. What is the point of playing a game if its not challenging. Disappointed.
What this post says to me is that
I have no concept of mathematics and don't comprehend that these changes are to allow supports to build more and diversify instead of being expected to be wardbots.

monster91

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

This has to be the dumbesy thing you ever did to yru and make this game better, i have been playing for three years and i think i may stop playing now that you messed the game up, you basically made it a new game, you can change the game with out changing it!! I am so upset that you made all these changes to the screen, the store and its just the worst

CooLei

12-04-2012

this just makes the game takes longer..
but, i'll keep a look for the positive sides..