Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanthz

12-04-2012

Got to say, Riot you are heading in the right direction. Good work.

LoLegend99

12-04-2012

Season 3 sucks bring the old shop back... but does anyone know how to make the shop screen smaller?

Racecrown

12-04-2012

This now confusing.... i don't know what works for different champions types. the diversity is great but how would we know what works really. I like the attempt to make the game harder. but until people have a map how to build and construct champions and their builds you will get tons of FLAK

ElDiabloGallo

12-04-2012

Now add denying as a mechanic.

KuroNin

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by falsecore View Post
Congratulations on taking all of the skill out of the game. Giving away free ambient gold and free wards with a single item is just a cheap cop out that takes away from the skill of the game. "Last hitting" minions is a skill adapted by players and if you out farmed your opponent you would usually win your lane.. now players will get their gold faster with less effort and therefore less skill. With these major game changes i feel that you have made the game easier and require less skill, therefore it becomes less fun and discredited as a good game. i wouldn't be surprised if a vast majority of your old members switch over to Dota2 just because LOL presents less of a challenge. What is the point of playing a game if its not challenging. Disappointed.
You, sir, deserve all the internets that I have.

LoL just took a turn for the worse, just like WoW did. Its catering to crybabies that can't play, imo.

I am in no way a fantastic player, but this is just ridiculous. WoW lost half its fanbase because of **** like this, Riot, myself included.

Belovan

12-04-2012

Surge Teemo too much for Riot to handle.

ZeldaKick

12-04-2012

I like the adds to the items but i am very disappointed that you took out the promote minions summoner spell . I really based my build and strategy off it.

Syndikos

12-04-2012

Jungleing is done, only lvl 30 with all rune slots can handle it

xSarang

12-04-2012

wow why change everything =-=

Evan the wise

12-04-2012

Why did Ionic Spark get removed?