Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Top Oatmeal

12-04-2012

How do I update my video card?

StabbyFishy

12-04-2012

DFG
+100 AP
15% CD

WB Eve.

MrRaunchy

12-04-2012

i understand that change is good and allows for new players to enjoy but this is to much in so little time, honestly i loved the old league, now people have no idea what they're doing, buying randoms items and only playing broken champs because they truly just want to win and thats the only way to do so

the old league you could actually find some people in ranked who would use champions that actually acquired some skill and actually enjoy the play style they used for that champ all i see now is who can have team with the more broken champ

another note the shop sucks @$$ it was so much better the way it was before now you just ****ted on your'e originality by trying to make you're self more like DOTA or HON ,you really did change but not for the better

LyricalDreams

12-04-2012

Only thing I can say is that if I had wanted to play Dota 2, I would have. Now I don't have LoL to play anymore.

711handclap

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonderboy View Post
Riot, I would like to say a few things about the changes.
First, I appreciate you changing things up to create a new meta. I don't mind the champion nerfs and buffs and the play style changing over time. I think that's a great idea to keep it fresh and let us experiment with new ideas. It makes me think of how Magic the Gathering type 2 is always evolving. It also makes it so we have to buy more cards from the new sets (aka now we all are going to buy new champions and riot will make more money for a while) Some good some negative but overall a good strategy.
Secondly however, I think the visual changes are just stupid. Who cares if you want to make text different. It looks sloppy now. Mostly i HATE the shop changes. I don't play LoL to remind me of DoTA 2. It's just unnecessary. I understand they share a heritage but the differences are what are eventually going to make the various MOBA games better or worse. Why align yourselves with another game in a ridiculous way opening yourself to more criticism about your lack of originality? Also as an opinion, I preferred the old shop. It was more intuitive for me probably because I had used it so long. But either way, its annoying to me as a player.
Anyways, in the end I have no say in what happens to a free to play game. I enjoy LoL and feel like its going in a good direction.
YES, YES and more YES, agree totally. Plus the new jungle is far too OP, i got killed by red when i tried to kill it, i couldn't recover any levels and i couldn't gank top, which put us behind a lot. i guess darius Jungle just wont work any more

OmeQuicksilver

12-04-2012

So the vast majority of my champions builds are now gone, and Nidalee still looks like ****. Well back to Dota 2, nice to know it won't become a flaming pile of **** more and more with every patch. Oh and congrats on making masteries alot more retarded now aswell. I used to like playing LoL cause it was different from Dota2. Now you're just Dota Lite.

Kythus

Recruiter

12-04-2012

The game was fine before, with the exception of graphics but it supported low graphic players, League of legends you officially threw the good game you once had, Heroes Of Newerth and DotA 2 got back into DreamHack, and this I'm going to have to say will bring them up. Riot, you just ran your own company down to the ground.

michael2666

12-04-2012

gettin about 50kb/s, you serious? I'm assuming there's no nami out either. >.>

-.- ..... 1kbps now, this is ridiculous.

DeathAngels9875

12-04-2012

THESE NEW UPDATES ARE STUPID. i understand new items and all of that i was looking forward to new items begin released actually. i dont understand why you would change the shop tho it was fine how it was before. all of the new updates make me feel like im playing DOTA and if i wanted to be playing DOTA i would be playing that not LoL... yes they are similar game with different names sure... but WHY THE FUK DO YOU HAVE TO GO AND RUIN A GOOD GAME!?!?!?!? ive been playing this game since just after it was released and i have to say im not proud to sya i play this game anymore. you are doign the same thgin as WOW and going away from what the game really is... you are takign away the things that make it different and trying to put a new face oin them when they dont need it... change the shop bakc and ill be happ[y i can deal with all the otehr changes but DONT FUK WITH THE SHOP

Jreegi

12-04-2012

I know that the game is based on DOTA but guys dont try to copy dota 2 plz you were doing an excelent job till you ruined this game, I really loved the last patch plz stop this