Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JtheBurger

12-04-2012

i think im going to quit the game...all the store changes are completely TERRIBLE! The jungle changes are meh, and the masteries are fine too, but please just leave the store alone and go nerf some OP champs or something...

chanklas1991

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomaQL View Post
Riot can't keep the interface simple because it is so complex. I was as skeptical as you when I first started using it, but now that I've used it to the point where I'm comfortable with it, the old interface is the clunky one. Trust me when I say you won't regret this.
i guess ill use it more often like you said but your right i am skeptical about it but will see how it ends up : )

Murkul

12-04-2012

My opionion is that there are way too many changes at once, the jungle creeps reaching a peak of 1500 Hp at 15 minutes in are overpowered (wolf), the interface looks like a mimic of Dota2's, the masteries are not bad but people will still dumb down what's more useful and use that while some other masteries will still be left untouched.

The item changes are not great, actually, bad. Hunter's machete is horrible, it forces a jungler to buy it or else he'll have difficulty jungling and single target junglers are not advantaged or on the same level as junglers who have AoE's.

The boots upgrade are,beyond weird, I don't exactly see why one will upgrade his boots instead of saving for another item which will be twice as useful since it will be the first step into making a tier 2 or 3 item.

Wunzking

12-04-2012

seems pretty good, thx for all your hard work guys.

Tyrant Zell

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call me J4 View Post
Will Jarvan ever get a buff or anything?
I love Jarvan the way he is. Like seriously. Why buff him?

NomzNomz13

12-04-2012

Wow. Just amazing

Reikken

12-04-2012

so much love for supports
brings tears to my eyes

Matiesto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Well this patch s****

BY me

Worst Zed Ever

12-04-2012

Welp, I have League of Legends homework to do now.

Sc00baY

12-04-2012

force of nature....why have you left me? :'( oh woe me and my days of tanking /: oh well V_V