Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nikemikeyxc

12-04-2012

No madreds blood razer? No Ionic Spark? That kills half of any AS Builds people have! Now your replacing them with things that only have attack speed with them and nothing else? I enjoy the new jungling but am upset at the vampiric sceptor change! Alot of people started thieir build with the vampiric sceptor right off the back and now it's 800? Not very happy with the store and item changes overall. love the new jungle though helps build junglers.

EntropicScholar

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens417 View Post
appropriate runes should always be mandatory.
No--that would be asinine.
making runes mandatory is specifically cruel to new players.

moheb

12-04-2012

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad :@ noooooooob new shop and noooob items :@ i want old shop :@ this is really bad :@

Estroth

12-04-2012

tell ya the truth iam glad i played on the pbe for a week starit before the patch came out cause iam used to the new shop, look, and items.

Cervum

12-04-2012

Total Nerf-fest.

SomaQL

12-04-2012

I'm really excited for the new season to being, I think the items will give casters and assassins some power over the bruisers that are currently favored.
However, I must ask, whatever happened to the Viktor buff I kept hearing about? His second tier augments weren't in the patch notes. With Viktor being my main caster, I'm intrigued as to every buff and nerf thrown his way.

Remscar

12-04-2012

Nidalee visual rework?

Kreleth

12-04-2012

So, the laptop I play on was fine playing on the lowest settings prepatch. Now it has low frames on even the lowest settings and is basically unplayable.

zirrtramp

12-04-2012

I think the new changes are very good, offering a more modern approach to the game. However, like myself i am finding the new changes difficult to adapt to. Is there a way to have a choice whether to accept the new changes or not? So confused summoners are able to revert back to old settings, still keeping the item and champion updates.

SomaQL

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanklas1991 View Post
agreed this whole new interface is just weird and it makes a player feel uncomfortable why cant you keep it simple...
Riot can't keep the interface simple because it is so complex. I was as skeptical as you when I first started using it, but now that I've used it to the point where I'm comfortable with it, the old interface is the clunky one. Trust me when I say you won't regret this.