Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cane Mint

12-04-2012

time to grab my beer and read through this bs

ZennLumina

12-04-2012

I honestly have no idea how you guys justify changing the game so dramatically. I feel like you're killing the game I fell in love with.

ligu1

12-04-2012

I just didn't like the disabling of surge...

chanklas1991

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZennLumina View Post
I honestly have no idea how you guys justify changing the game so dramatically. I feel like you're killing the game I fell in love with.
i agree ^^^^^ all this took place way to soon it feels like you have to learn to play a new game and now your just playing a whole new different system its bs..

xovoeric

12-04-2012

Ummm yeah all these changes.. really bad for games.. should of kept it the same with the new items

xArchax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

I've been playin LoL a year so far, and liked every patch and change u guys did, but i dont like this one :/. i feel laggy for no reason, some of my favorite items were removed like HoG and FoN, and i think the old store was better.
In the other hand i like the boots upgrades, also the items u get when u reach the mana limit in manamune and archs, and most of the new items.

-Sorry for my sucky english

Apøcalypto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

took long enough

chanklas1991

12-04-2012

tbh honest just keep the old store!!!! dont change it !!!!!!

Deathye

12-04-2012

I hate the new interface sorry but it looks more like DOTA .. if we play LoL its to play LoL not to play DOTA .. Also I dont like much the new items as I always support ..

chanklas1991

12-04-2012

agreed this whole new interface is just weird and it makes a player feel uncomfortable why cant you keep it simple...