Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glyndn

12-03-2012

Can we expect the update in a week?

FIexx

12-03-2012

so runes will be mandatory to jungle now?

Shinjy

12-03-2012

I am disapointed by summoner spells changes i don't believe this will make me pick anything over flash or ignite

Zombii3ify

12-03-2012

Im actually pretty worried since i played in PBE and i dont like the jungle role anymore >.<

unchangeablew

12-03-2012

lol yeah ppl who agree with riot are the only ones who get noticed a small percent of ppl who say they dont like the changes even get the light of day and still nothing happens riot continues with its agenda and tbh they said they were not trying to change the game to something totally different but if you look at all the changes and the fact that it requires a much longer video,sections for each change and that they are doing such big changes all at once together kinda looking like a different game but keep up the good work hopefully this ship doesnt sink

bryjow123

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi R66 View Post
So, lets see if i got this right, the laners lost minion gold but siege minions give gold to fix that, but junglers who always had lame gold now have to fight stronger monsters and get ZERO benefits from that? >.>
Jungle gold now scales with time elapsed in the game, like minion gold, so there's a benefit.

VoltNinjA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

I feel like the intended effects you guys are trying to achieve with these changes will not happen.
There's always going to be a "top-tier" set of builds and a "top-tier" pool of champions/junglers.

Jocular

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchangeablew View Post
lol yeah ppl who agree with riot are the only ones who get noticed a small percent of ppl who say they dont like the changes even get the light of day and still nothing happens riot continues with its agenda and tbh they said they were not trying to change the game to something totally different but if you look at all the changes and the fact that it requires a much longer video,sections for each change and that they are doing such big changes all at once together kinda looking like a different game but keep up the good work hopefully this ship doesnt sink
Different doesn't always mean better, nor does it mean worse. These massive changes are intended to improve the game. You sound more than a bit skeptical; you sound unreasonably pessimistic of change.

If the small percentage of people who don't get noticed includes yourself, I recommend working on your grammar. Granted, you did insert a comma somewhere, but that paragraph of a sentence really could have been much more clear.

Jarvan Krislov

12-03-2012

Morello said in August that whey were reworking Darius. Most of the advice I've gotten from better players regarding laning against Darius involves: Farm, don't feed him, and wait for your jungler to gank. How is this supposed to happen with the new jungle being a lot more difficult?

Dingding123

12-03-2012

Awhyeah