Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LunarisDream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

What the ****. Surge was what made my Dominion Kayle unstoppable.

Goddamnit Riot.

Acin15

12-04-2012

When the new Champion coming out?

Baxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Really excited to see all the new stuff you guys made.

Melds

12-04-2012

Wow, why does the game now remind me of dota II? There's a reason I play LoL and not dota. This ambient gold is horrible now. I had first blood on a vayne vs vayne and after a while i was 7/1 and she was 1/7 and she was barely one item behind!!! I was a head of farm too!

skarin44

12-04-2012

Why no buff for pant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaghatai

12-04-2012

Muramana -
I don't like that it only works for single target spells and auto-attacks - this makes it way better for ADC. This item should be more targeted at AD Casters like Jayce, Pantheon, etc. People who want to spam abilities.

Most of the AD Casters have AOE abilities - or abilities that result in AOE's like Jayce's EQ poke.

Jaghatai

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melds View Post
Wow, why does the game now remind me of dota II? There's a reason I play LoL and not dota. This ambient gold is horrible now. I had first blood on a vayne vs vayne and after a while i was 7/1 and she was 1/7 and she was barely one item behind!!! I was a head of farm too!
Dude - chill- it's called preseason. They'll probably adjust it soon enough.

Shadow Wolf 47

12-04-2012

Is this patch out now??

Jikosei

12-04-2012

"Fixed a bug that causes projectile-based skillshots to not appear when fired out of the fog of war (ex: Nidalee spear)" OHHH MY GOD THANK YOU RIOT!!!

chanklas1991

12-04-2012

im sorry but this patch is no good you guys just alienated the whole game ...

lifesteal prices increase-dumb

start menu recommended items- for some people it will be confusing not saying for myself... dumb

boots should already have an effect boots are boots you dont need to pay more gold to have an extra ability -dumb

the ability section is to big it takes to much space on the screen especially when leveling up your ability

i mean the point of the game is to create your own ideas of building a character on depending on how the game is ... but you guys destroy the whole concept of that i mean theres reasons why there are forums and websites like mobafire to help new people build and have a sort of ideas on building your champion but dont get me wrong some of it is useful but it just in general feels like you alienated league of legends gameplay .. why cant you just keep it plain and simple or give the option of having both sides of style gameplay new and old??