Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RinValak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Wow, this is why I spend money on League when I don't have to. Thank you Riot. I think I'll buy some RP to celebrate

Serpine

12-04-2012

thank you so much for making us supports have better options and specialy for the wards that is so much better thank you

Voruso

12-04-2012

Many unnecesary stuff, it's laggin like hell, i don't like the new lol. T-T

Qc Laliee

12-04-2012

I dont like the patch at all. there is some bug where my champion is going everywhere my mouse is...without even clicking for my champ to go there. pretty annoying. Plus i was a new jungler had already some difficulties to handle that job. Now i just cant jungle anymore caus its too difficult. And why did they remove force of nature?? was a pretty good item. And nerf my oh loved dorans blade.. and making the vampiric scepter price higher. The shop was way better the way it was before.,,, anyway i dont like that patch

Android 12345

12-04-2012

While sad about the fusion between warmogs and FoN, my main problem is with the jungling update. Jungling was already one of the steepest learning curves in the game, does riot really want to make it even more inclusive?

joethefirst1

12-04-2012

Thanks Riot to make this game a broken game! f*ck this 3rd season

Reebdoog

12-04-2012

I retract my previous statement about teemo being nerfed. He does do less damage early game but when you get those new OP attack speed items, that im sure are gonna get nerfed, he is unstoppable. Imagine hitting 3, yes 3, enemies with each basic attack, proccing all the on-hit effects from his e and malady, wits end, and a big boost with any ap item. yep. And thats just 3 of your 5 damage items. Teemo will be unstoppable and legendary. And better in team fights yay.

matttchew

12-04-2012

wow completely ruined my warwick build

matttchew

12-04-2012

completely ruined 3v3
and now 5v5 aswell

matttchew

12-04-2012

really im uninstalling now