Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apolloco

12-04-2012

This is actually the best thing ever. People who intentionally feed will be worth less

falsecore

12-04-2012

hate it

Very Epic Guy

12-04-2012

nautilus buffs! oh and LOL at what he typed in the item search "tons of damage" XD

imscoobydew

12-04-2012

Love most of the changes except some of the item removals/revamps. Like giving Phantom Dancer a passive that ignores unit collision, it undermines champs that have that for their spells, like Nocturne with his q, or Fizz's passive. Maybe I'm alone in this though, just a thought :P

DoublestuffOrea

12-04-2012

WOW after playing a game and looking at the new items, i hate to say half of the changes to the UI and Items look and work pretty much the same and close to Dota and HoN UI and Items. come on LoL you did better case you where different, guess they gave up so sad

benamere

12-04-2012

this patch is horrible. as i read through all the updates, all i saw was negative effects being added. like removing force of nature and ionic spark and madreds bloodrazer, and changing warmogs? warmogs is virtually worthless now compared to how it was before along with A LOT OF THE OTHER ITEMS. and the new items do NOT make up for the items that are now lost! I HATE THE NEW MENU SETUP. riot, league of legends, if you can hear me this recent change sucks. please change it back. all but two things in this update are worthless and i hate. the two things i like, are the boots, and the increased heal to allies. the rest is all worthless.

NRJ Boost

Recruiter

12-04-2012

I like almost everything.
There is only one thing i don't like.
Is the new shop. Could u make
thing to people that want the new shop can get it and the people that don't want to get it can have the old because it's too slow to get new item in the shop i lost almost 15 sec every time i get back to shop so plz make something or reply.Some other thing u do like removing Items Its so chip .

The killer boost

JRB Raven

12-04-2012

These Patches look really good and it will be interesting to see how they affect the game..

NRJ PacK

Recruiter

12-04-2012

I really love all the changed league of legends group did exept the shop. Its really different of the other one and its ok but im just saying that i loved way better the other shop. But in the new one i like that all the classes like damage, armor and stuff but i dont like that all the items are inj the same colon. I preffered the way it was in the other shop.

Thx and you are doing an awesome job.

douB gg

12-04-2012

how should we jungle is we dont have runes or masteries when we are not lvl 30......