Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HxcGhost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-04-2012

I'm so stoked for the new support and jungle changes, will be happy to take one for the team and still not be way happy about giving up my fav roles, but it helps a little!

Agele

12-04-2012

Two little changes to Sejuani and....................BOOM SHES OP

wir3k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

What happend to hide allly minions HP (ctrl+L) i am addicted to this feature where is it now ?

Thee ZerO

12-04-2012

Riot, it's right before finals! Come on!

Dstolt

12-04-2012

There's been a lot of hullabaloo about itemization for AD Casters going into these changes, but it seems like you are putting a whole lot of stock in the potential of one item: Black Cleaver. I like the change (and the changes to armor penetration in general), but where are the multiple builds you want to provide to all types of characters? Cleaver favors champs like Garen and Pantheon who have multiple-hit physical abilities. Much less so for champs like Talon and Kha'Zix who won't hit their target as many times.

Mayaan

12-04-2012

bring back the old ui please...this new one isnt very good. and the store too...

falsecore

12-04-2012

Congratulations on taking all of the skill out of the game. Giving away free ambient gold and free wards with a single item is just a cheap cop out that takes away from the skill of the game. "Last hitting" minions is a skill adapted by players and if you out farmed your opponent you would usually win your lane.. now players will get their gold faster with less effort and therefore less skill. With these major game changes i feel that you have made the game easier and require less skill, therefore it becomes less fun and discredited as a good game. i wouldn't be surprised if a vast majority of your old members switch over to Dota2 just because LOL presents less of a challenge. What is the point of playing a game if its not challenging. Disappointed.

KinkyBambina

Recruiter

12-04-2012

I love it !!!!!!!!!! Thx riot

pikachu8090

12-04-2012

this is gonna be interesting getting used to changes way too many

Violentwinds

12-04-2012

•Ignite◦Cooldown increased to 210 seconds from 180

Why increase ignites cooldown?

you didnt give it a damage increase or improved ignite. so whats the point?

I'm excited to wait another 30 seconds after using ignite that doesnt have any damage increase, or any kind of improvements at all.

Riot is starting to remind me of jagex, thinking their stupid ideas are gold.