Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSnitches

12-04-2012

Not really sure Heal needed that large of a nerf. Cooldown added another half a minute, and you cut down the healing by almost half.

Le Loup Cub

12-04-2012

So all in all you all just ruined the game for those who knew their builds and strategies well. What harm was Ionic Spark? It was the only way some could farm for the lack of aoe. Same with surge, that allowed for quick tide turners in battle and sometimes it was the only way people could get thier kills. Killing jungling and farming only makes it all worse... Hope the update was worth it to you all because you're more than likely about to lose quite a few loyal players because of this.

Huewe

Recruiter

12-04-2012

When is Nami being released???

Huewe

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takamachuchu View Post
So lemme get this straight.
Defense tree - Unyielding +Block = champion basic attacks reduced by 5 dmg.
Tristana base lvl 1 dmg = 46.5 (41.5 with defense tree)
Tristana base lvl 1 range - 550

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Tristana
Caster minion lvl 1 dmg - 25
Caster minion lvl 1 range - 600

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Caster_Minion

In other words, with this ****ty season 3 patch, if tristana tries to poke enemy champs, she does less dmg then 2 of the 3 caster minions who's aggro she pulls.
So now, weak heroes such as teemo or tristana, are worn completely useless;
Really, riot? I usually dont ***** all that much, but this is too idiotic of a nerf to make...
Get some runes then not that big of a deal and really how many time do you see a true tank going bot lane lvl one?

Le Loup Cub

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huewe View Post
When is Nami being released???
If up to riot with these ridiculous changes? Never.

Riley Blackwolf

12-04-2012

Rumble's Flamespitter Vs Teemo's Blind...fix it. There's no reason Blind should affect a flamethrower with a cone affect. If the little Yordle is standing in fire, he should get burned.

Reebdoog

12-04-2012

So basically with this patch, they nerfed teemo.

RichaforBot

12-04-2012

This patch completely screws me over. I can't see a thing in the shop, as well as anything that isnt in the lane or skills box. I also not lagging, but my gameplay is really glitchy when it comes to using skills and trying to combo. I keep asking but no one else has that problem. Please address this.
I wish I could ***** about a real issue but I cant even play right to see how the new features even freaking work.
Keep reading over the patch notes trying to understand, and I really don't. You guys just took an awesome game and ****ed it all up.

Cow Brain Boats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

I loved this game. i woke up, waited for the patch, started playing for my daily, and it was like a whole new game. i thought it wasn't very good. either cause it was my patch or the game itself, but i couldn't see the items when i went to buy, i couldn't see who killed who, it was black in the squares where it show's the pick of the killers and champ that died. i couldn't sell my item that i bought twice cause i couldn't see what i had, cause when i press p, it puts black boxes over what i've bought already. it's just confusing enough messing with everyone's builds, masteries, and such that you have to change the way we get items? what was wrong with the old way? made more sense when i first started and knew nothing, compared to when i've been playin for a while and can't make sense of it today. hopefully it get's fixed so i can see the items and deaths. hopefully i'll figure this out before i get more distrought. hopefully i will continue to play the game, and not feel like i've wasted over $300 on RP.

zuljindin

12-04-2012

i don't likes these and likes this
why did u guys just nerf every thing else but they buff the champs