Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CardiacStimulant

12-04-2012

The UI is absolutely hideous to look at (very unappealing to the eyes) and for people playing on a small laptop screen like me, it makes it that much harder to play the game. Also, the Shop layout is a bit too complicated. Taking Force of Nature out of the items list is very disappointing and hurts champions like Singed and Mundo, why would you do that? I can see some changes to AD Caster options to make champs like Panth more viable later game, but Talon is already a beast, so to buff up his opportunity is a bit much in my opinion. I would definitely agree With Nozomi as far as the latency issues and lag, these should be the top priority of Riot games at the moment. The Biscuit Mastery In Utility is Utterly Useless right now. It would be much more beneficial if it regenerated every say 3 minutes. I liked the feel of the previous version much better and the more simplistic approach made the game much more user friendly. If you don't do any other changes, PLEASE change the UI!!!

nathantreid

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyr View Post
[*]fixed a bug that causes projectile-based skillshots to not appear when fired out of the fog of war (ex: Nidalee spear)
Thank you!!!!

Subspace Highway

12-04-2012

And now, thanks to your retarded patch, my computer can no longer handle opening the store, and it freezes every time i try to buy something. Thank you for screwing me over completely. You will either change it all back now, or buy me a new computer that can play League.

Zurago

12-04-2012

You have totally made this game not fun to play... If you get just a little behind the game is over.. It is totally out of balance.. This is a horrible patch..

ShurykaN

12-04-2012

I actually like these changes. O_O

Shadedluck

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchAngel5722 View Post
And now, thanks to your retarded patch, my computer can no longer handle opening the store, and it freezes every time i try to buy something. Thank you for screwing me over completely. You will either change it all back now, or buy me a new computer that can play League.
Or maybe you can stop living in the stone age and buy a new computer. Because... you know, running windows ME is no longer acceptable.

EnlightenedWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Not to be negative but why change so much of what made LoL popular. This patch looks awful

frahigo

12-04-2012

I love the update but I do not feel comfortable with the attack speed items were given hard = (, on the other hand I want you please please please activate cefiro yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh? statik shiv and thumbs up that also want =)

Bastiaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

nice package morello <3

ItaliaNate

12-04-2012

wow, i'm actually really happy with this patch. that doesn't happen much to this particular rager.

gj riot.