Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Incantrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Ugh... the new UI is horrendous to look at, takes up much too much space on the screen, the chat log is flippin tiny, and overall it seems blurry. It looks like something I would draw up to use in paint.net for a game I would make... this is saying something as I am NOT a graphical artist.

I am a little lost as to why they want to turn this game into Heros of Newerth. The next change will be shrinking the chars and having each piece of equipment be directly upgradable. War of the Immortals is the same as well.

An Troll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
HAHAHA TELL ME *NOW* THAT IT'S THE "DEFENSE" OF THE ANCIENTS, NOT THE "OMG HAHA I FRAGGED U" OF THE ANCIENTS.
Goodbye tanks.

Goodbye farming.

Goodbye strategy.

Hello ridiculously luck-based instagib fest.

....because it wasn't EXCITING enough when mindless aggression wasn't always the best option.

Awafruit

12-04-2012

im thinking on what build should i do for talon right now..

Akrodian

12-04-2012

Panth, Talon, Zed and other like them getting some love!!!

Cral Senpai

12-04-2012

What happened to extra energy with masteries my energy champs need it!

Cynicatt

12-04-2012

You disappoint me by removing 90% of my favorite items and taking away the visual upgrade on nidalee...

But I guess... yanno... thanks for the new store... now it's easier to find items to replace the ones I would rather be using.

lPradaG

12-04-2012

I've only played two games so far. Since my favorite champion is Lux and i use Athene's Holy Grail I instantly noticed the Meki pendant was gone and replaced with the Faerie Charm, which is cheaper if i remember. The new interface is more crisp and more streamline to allow better sight to watch for ganks and other things. The store is still a bit weird to navigate but it seems to be much easier since recommended items such as health and mana pots along with wards are right there when i open the store menu. That really helps when i have to get back out there to protect my lane. I believe it is a good patch. Well done Riot Games, Inc.

DRVenom

12-04-2012

Bring back the old look!!!!

DarkCloundN9ne

12-04-2012

omg why did you guys mess the game up with the store and what not its so gay now idk if i want to continue to play LoL

Nozomi1

12-04-2012

Has anyone at Riot ever heard the saying, " If it isn't broken, don't fix it"? Why do you keep changing the masteries? Seriously. Tanks in this game are already pretty much unstoppable unless you can severely shut them down early game. Now there are even better masteries to help regen health and whatnot. Please stop changing or "fixing" things that don't need to be changed or fixed...some things are balanced and you're just messing it up. Reduction of champion assisted gold is going to lead everyone back to being more aggressive and unwilling to work together due to greed. Opening the jungle with a strong leash gets players to work together as well and allows more champions to be used in the jungle instead of just a few. Also.....Items. Why would you get rid of some of the most common items that players use every day???? It just doesn't make sense. To "shake things up", to confuse the players? To make everyone have to go find ANOTHER regular build item which you can then later take away AGAIN. If it is not broken do not fix it! Leave the good things alone please. Fix the lag, or dc issues that are due to riot or servers. Fix latency issues. Fix so many other things and leave well enough alone! Thank you!