Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosAnimeX

12-04-2012

Been waiting for a Hecarim buff for ages, and you finally buff him riot, then I notice it's also a nurf, perhaps more of a nurf than a buff, what with all the other changes to the jungle.
Hecarim
Base Attack Damage increased to 59 from 56
Attack Damage per level increased to 3.2 from 3

Yet at the same time you're nurfing his passive by making all boots give 25 less bonus movement speed. For those who don't know it.
Warpath - Hecarim ignores unit collision and gains attack damage equal to 10% / 12.5% / 15% / 17.5% / 20% / 22.5% / 25% of his BONUS movement speed.
Fix it and I will not continue raging.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Is the annoying "lost target after casting an AoE ability" been fixed? it rally frustrating, socially in the jungle.

Bloodpaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

"Fixed a bug that causes projectile-based skillshots to not appear when fired out of the fog of war (ex: Nidalee spear)"

The most important part of the patch.

Zeferis

12-04-2012

Why are you removing leviathan?!?!?!?!?

Braaandonnnn

12-04-2012

no nocturne skin :c

RobertMoonScar

12-04-2012

It is mentioned the Regrowth Pendant was removed in the new season and that items have been changed that required it as part of the build order yet Philosopher's Stone wasn't on the list of items changed to reflect having Regrowth Pendant removed!

Eonrain

12-04-2012

it will be cool to have tier 3 boots

PyroAerAqu

12-04-2012

lots stuff, thanks for the hardworking

Xite91

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosAnimeX View Post
Been waiting for a Hecarim buff for ages, and you finally buff him riot, then I notice it's also a nurf, perhaps more of a nurf than a buff, what with all the other changes to the jungle.
Hecarim
Base Attack Damage increased to 59 from 56
Attack Damage per level increased to 3.2 from 3

Yet at the same time you're nurfing his passive by making all boots give 25 less bonus movement speed. For those who don't know it.
Warpath - Hecarim ignores unit collision and gains attack damage equal to 10% / 12.5% / 15% / 17.5% / 20% / 22.5% / 25% of his BONUS movement speed.
Fix it and I will not continue raging.
but all champs are actually GAINING 25 extra move speed, so he gets an early game buff, no nerf.

MindOrgy

12-04-2012

OK... so I was excited for this right up until you made my masteries for Talon almost redundant...
What is the point of me going through 20 points of utility JUST for my movespeed and mana?

I have tried not to complain in the past and i know this is ultimately useless, but seriously, you have not made this better for any champions except the ones that spam games and troll to win. this is, no offence, the most ****ed up thing you guys have done.