Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lurksa

12-03-2012

How do the new Ravenous Hydra and Runaan's Hurricane affect Kayle?
Can she purchase Hydra and gain the effect when her e is active?
Can she purchase Hurricane and gain the effect when her e is inactive?

SkyriuZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Looking forward for it

Besteality

12-03-2012

I love the obligatory "I'm not gay" seat between them. ;-)

XtremescotT

12-03-2012

sej is just gona wreck everyone now

Moe the Great

12-03-2012

Looks good, Riot. I only have one question/worry. With revive giving bonus health upon death, couldn't a player at the very start of the game suicide into a tower and use revive to gain said bonus health?

Farstride

12-03-2012

Super stoked!

tseihei

12-03-2012

can't wait to play on hit teemo, with pickpocket on his harass and more move speed on utility.

soviergn

12-03-2012

... where the hell is nami?

BellaFrozenheart

12-03-2012

huh, ok...I think the only thing I dislike about this video is where they were...if I were shooting this video I'd show them in like the design rooms with all the computers and servers or walking around a tournament area or something. xD I dunno...Also I hope they give good shoutouts to the people at Riot who actually worked on this. like this item was created by <Riot employee A> and this mastery was made by <Riot Employee B> and so on.

Also I think removing things like Surge was a good call, I never saw it used much and when I did it was to unoutstanding effect. However I am hoping they'll continue to watch what the players like me want in terms of builds and such. Having straight damage and a clear build route is sometimes the right way to go on characters like Tryn and Draven.

Meanwhile having versatile items like the new Cleaver seem awesome for characters like Riven. So I hope they strike a good balance, we'll see... Honestly you can never get a good feel for how it's gonna unfold till it's actually being used by a couple thousand players and you see how the results pan out like "It took me 'this long' to get this item, by which time the enemy had gotten our turret." or something like that...

Sheer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Does this patch include the Nidalee remodel?