Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kise

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

BOTRK coming to summoner's rift?

Choey

12-03-2012

When is this gonna happen!!! Can't wait

Jahpocalypse

12-03-2012

OMG a sejuani buff? next we'll see jungle leona! right?!?!?!

Epicn00b

12-03-2012

No Darius nerfs?
No anybody nerfs?

Kaoticka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

awesome changes. except sejuani. seriously, i think she needs a bit more of a buff than that! also i love the doran blade changes, make it more of an early game item since 3% lifesteal when you do 60dmg per hit isnt much. nice ideas.

AntiSkillshot

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
No Darius nerfs?
No anybody nerfs?
Unless you count certain items that are being removed *cough* FoN *cough* as a nerf to certain champions.

Then again, Warmog's is getting FoN's % health regen. And Spirit Visage is getting a massive MR buff.

FOCUSMYHEAD

12-03-2012

so basically, if you get flat armor pen and armor runes, walk to your lane and win it hard, go 6-0 and freeze your enemy out, you will now have half the advantage you would have had in the same circumstances pre-patch

it seems like every time i find something i like to do in this game, riot removes it. lately i have been duo queueing bot lane and getting fed then pushing my lane to inhib. now my enemy's babymode mega-apem gold is going to keep them in the game, and my going 7-2 or whatever won't feed me

before this i played stealth and look what happened to stealth

when i first started this game, i played gank-happy jungle alistar, one nerf after another on that and now the mother of all nerfs to jungle ganks

it seems like riot wants every single match to be a 5v5, mid-to-late game team-battle game. obviously i can't actually judge the changes until ive played them, but it seems like i may be running out of options in this game

Kexit

Recruiter

12-03-2012

Epicn00b prev patch had nerfs, its enough))
----
Btw, guys, dat Nidalee skins and Nami wil be in this patch?

Kisa Merula

12-03-2012

This is all crazy an stuff but question.

Will you give us the new Nid art upgrade before this big patch gets here please?

FOCUSMYHEAD

12-03-2012

looks like the new meta will be telling my support to intentionally suicide after every teamfight so the enemy is still worth gold