Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slusher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

it's a shame Barrier made it to live zzz

Togekiss24

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VvDefenDRenzvV View Post
Why remove force of nature? why? why? why? tell me why? why? why?
Maybe to indirectly nerf singed?

Darkened Slayer

12-03-2012

This patch will defintely be intersting. Love the new stuff and very much looking foreword to the mastery revamp. I will miss the old items (Heart of gold the most) and I hope they don't mess up the ones they are keeping too badly. I will also miss surge and promoteallot. Surge was nice for Teemo and others. The addition of barrier to 5v5 is kind of odd. PersonallyI'd like to see the old turret shields come back. The one thing I'd like to see the most is a new map. We really need a new map. Too many champions already. Nami, the newest support is a Janna all over again. If your making a new champion, make a NEW champion. Like one with an upgradable pet or a turret healer or a team buffer. Something NEW. Heck Elise was thought up back aroun '09. We need new stuff. Anyway that's the end of my ranting. Please read this Riot, you need the ideas

JesterOfTheMoon

Recruiter

12-03-2012

there goes my reason to ever use shaco

Turb0K1ll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

need kitae bloodrazor in Summoner's Rift or warwick suck .......................... =(

Darkened Slayer

12-03-2012

Oh and one more request. PLEASE NERF FIZZ. Not kidding. He has an unfair advantege. Please please please. Im a loyal customer, and this is the only request I've made. Please listen to me Riot!

DragonsEyeG

12-03-2012

Sooooooo dumb! Stop changing the jungle you morons!

Eserine

BeDub

12-03-2012

Roit is so amazing i've always loved A class developers like Nintendo, Blizzard and i think Roit games has joined the developers in the last year or so. Roit has always exceeded my customer service expectaions and this "video" is another example of that fact. Roit games will keep on excelling in so many diffrent areas, from free to play, customer service, inovation, just to name a few. i feel i can end this comment with community support and satisfaction. Thank you Roit games, for doing what you do best... Everything and then some, your most earnest fan and admirer. Sincerly BeDub aka Bryce Ward California native and admirer of Roit games. P.S. Keep on, Keeping on...

JesterOfTheMoon

Recruiter

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robomajor View Post
Does the Muramana mean that Urgot is finally going to be a viable pick again?
not only muramana the new black cleaver as well