Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xawesomeaidx

12-07-2012

I will miss force of nature...

GankedByEwoks

12-07-2012

Season 3 Preseason FAQ

10. How can I contribute to the Season Three Preseason?

"You can contribute to the development of Season Three by playing League of Legends and letting us know what you think about all the updates we’ve packed into the preseason.

Community feedback is vital to ensuring that these updates are successful, so head over to the forums and let us know what you think about the changes to items, masteries, summoner spells and the jungle."

Hey riot i think you have gotten your feedback. Dont you think its time to remove the unsuccessful updates?

xPolyrhythmic

12-08-2012

Riot...this patch..what are you doing...riooott!!!! Staaaahppppp

The MiddIer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

CANT EVEN LOG IN
UPDATE FAILED: Unspecified error occurred. Please check logs for more information.
TRIED REINSTALLING LOL 4 TIMES NOW. TIME ILL NEVER GET BACK.
REAL PATCH

The MiddIer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xawesomeaidx View Post
I will miss force of nature...
I will miss you login screen.... =(

Stinnkky

12-08-2012

So awesome, SO MUCH WIN

TheGiantYordle

12-09-2012

So... Let me get this idea down:

• --Blanket Nerf to all penetration items and runes (except a paltry buff to the magic pen on the hybrid quints)...
  • --Overly complicated shop that, even for someone who's played this game since Beta, now has a pause in looking for items merely by dint of the sheer scale of how different it is...
  • --UI now takes up far more space, gets in the way, and half of the time when you click to upgrade a skill, especially in a hurry, it doesn't register...
  • --No ability to Toggle these changes off, of which the ability to do so was supported in a MASSIVE poll before these changes were implemented, so the player base was flat out ignored...
  • --You somehow managed to complicate boots for some unknown reason...
  • --Various items were removed that had extreme utilitarian value, while other items were changed to make them overly utilitarian (SEE: Black Cleaver... just stack them on Garen for a good example)...
  • --Good, old fashioned, life-steal, is now a mid-game endeavor, as opposed to something you could start with...
  • --A few neat items were added...
  • --A couple of summoner spells that, while not used widely, -did- actually have a fairly decent role for a good number of high-end pushing champions (SEE: Heimerdinger), while a useless barrier was stuck in it's place (Neat. You managed to -almost- survive that Parrrley at level 18)...
  • --The mastery changes are actually rather good, far better than your last change to them, so props on that one...
  • --You've managed to, while citing attempting to make -more- viable junglers, only concrete the junglers that you already had due to their sheer ability to survive the jungle, which is now tougher to clear than the original jungle (which was fine before you nerfed the holy hell out of it in the first place, and the changes are -not- what Statikk described)...
  • --You've added a whole -ton- of nearly worthless items...
  • --You've made farming harder, while making it easier to stand there with one g/5 item, or rune/mastery setup, letting supports and tanks setup that way to make mammoth amounts of gold while... standing still... (Tested this a few games ago, had more gold than anyone on the enemy team, with a 12 CS)
  • --You still didn't make Magnificent Twisted Fate a truly Legendary Skin (It's not Nostalgic at all, which was the last excuse)...
  • --You spent a -load- of effort, man hours, and money on breaking things that weren't broken, tampering with a time proven and easy UI, and 'fixing' things that were fine to begin with.

About right?

One out of fifteen isn't bad I suppose.

Skellyton22

12-09-2012

Something that was missed: Self-Smart Cast Key bindings for Items. I was shocked the first time I got the cleanse-an-ally chalice to find I could not self-smart cast it. Please fix this. There seams to be no reason its not already in LOL and If I understand how the key-bindings are programed it should be a VERY easy fix.

Drudd

12-09-2012

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...t=boring+games

my thoughts on season 3, maybe someone agrees hope you guys still have fun here

Nox Aeternam

12-09-2012

Unrivaled Boss, you missed one itty bitty teeny tiny thing.

Seems like about 40% of the community is having massive issues with something kinda important: LOADING THE FREAKING GAME.

Nami? Pretty cool! Finally, a new support instead of a million more convoluted and overcomplicated casters. Bought Nami 2 days after she came out, with the skin bundle.. and I can't play. Riot needs to fix this. Now.