Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SholariFenway

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamiPhone View Post
Why are you trying to fix something that is not broken make no sense.

Increasing the amount of gold you get before the patch, fine the way it was. But it now makes people that aren't as skilled at minion killing have a chance to catch up still. It was the skill of who knows how to farm minions won the lane.

How the hell are ad carries going to have sustain ability, when doran's blade is basically useless now. Those were the items that kept the fight between the bot lanes. Nerfing classic items like phantom dancer , was an stupid idea. Why increase 25 movement speeds on all characters and remove 25 from all shoes makes no sense. Phantom dancers should have been left the same, and adding enchantments to the shoes is just plain up stupid.

The game was perfectly fine before this patch, but now its ruin. The old look of LoL was better. See how one patch like this can completely ruin the game.

I agree with you 100%, they DESTROYED the game.

SholariFenway

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOWar2Red View Post
This new patch made the game a different one, totally. All the game mechanic has been reworked and this game now do not feel like LoL anymore.

The removal of cores items and the nerfing of everything make no sense at all.

Trying to fix something that is not broken make no sense.

Riots should stop basing theirs actions upon the multiples comments of a small group of people who will eternally complain about things being too op.

The majority of lol players do not comments on forums and most of my friends who play lol have stopped to play and do not care anymore, even after many years of playings...

This is pretty sad. It looks like Riots is aiming at a younger public and faster games.

It was a good game, now I have no fun playing it at all.
I agree with you on your point, riot does not care about mature players anymore, they only care about the younger public, specially those who yell at forums and complain all the time, riot made a terrible choice by listening to them and because of that they ruined the game.

lThunderFrogl

12-06-2012

create a new server with the old patch please!

TPjorgeDP

12-06-2012

Dude I'm just SO GLAD

that Sejuani's Northern winds has been increased by 1 second. that makes so much of a difference O.O

Oh and nice effect on the fire cape. fire looks much better now! =]

Alobo

12-06-2012

Tried tanking with Galio last night, failed. I didn't have a starting item to build tanky, non, non that help Galio at least, meki pendant for mana, gone, regrowth pendant for sustain, gone, what's left? Rejuvenation bead... doesn't build into Randuins anymore, so no mana, no hp regen for good build, because that little thingy for the chalice that replaced the meki sucks, not much mana regen, I can't even get a good build with the masteries, and the runes have been nerfed.

Tried jungling with Hecarim... even though he got buffed, I almost died in the jungle, definitely not ganking early, ok, that's what riot wanted, but it's risky as hell now. Couldn't stop Darius (Galio game), even though I was harassing the lane well for Graves to farm, at the end, really early in the game, darius was really op, my graves with the same amount of kills, was not nearly as powerful, something wrong here. Don't like new new patch, for this and many other reasons, do I have to mention FoN gone? No MR, Galio is screwed and so are many other tank champs.

Jesot

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeshul View Post

This isn't fixed, I had an invisible Caitlyn ulti fly at me on my smurf, not a fun experience.
Her ulti isn't a skill shot...

But I hate the way they took a balanced game and unbalanced it on purpose.

Change is good, but this is a completely different game than the one I made a significant monetary investment in...

Phantomsg13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-06-2012

So you couldn't just keep putting out unbalanced champs? Now you had to go and entirely unbalance the game and the items that go with it. You haven't "fixed" anything, all you did was make a new meta. There are going to be the same 6 items that everyone builds into just like before, you just made it far far more painful for the people who don't get those items first now.

HATE the new item show interface too, this was 10 giant steps in the wrong direction

tecreo

12-06-2012

horrible update fck ask

tecreo

12-06-2012

horribleeeeeeeeeeeee uninstall this fck update please

tecreo

12-06-2012

with the new patch ruined the fun I had lol and the meaning of everything gg wp