Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moktezuma

12-05-2012

i dont know what to say to be honest but i want back madredbloodz , as for the masteries are good the new shop interface sucks so bad

champions like kassadin akali diana and some others patch works good for em

the initiate thing i dislike about the jungle , Angelwings (dont remember well its name the one you rev after you die ) is cheap now and everyone gettin it same thing goes for wards

and the new jungle items im about to test em

Squeak Squeakers

12-05-2012

Its to unbalanced now. Tanks have become Gods because of the masteries. Melee AD have become unstoppable forces because the new items make them too strong and they can get a ton of damage fast since items are cheaper. Ranged ADs are now weak. pathetic even in comparison to melee. Junglers have it WAY to easy now so they get too strong to quick and AP are weak unless they get bulky. If I can 1 v 1 baron at level 15 with a melee AD it is WAY to cheap. Revert back to the way it was or I am done with League.

Scruffalafugus

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenProdigy View Post
Its to unbalanced now. Tanks have become Gods because of the masteries. Melee AD have become unstoppable forces because the new items make them too strong and they can get a ton of damage fast since items are cheaper. Ranged ADs are now weak. pathetic even in comparison to melee. Junglers have it WAY to easy now so they get too strong to quick and AP are weak unless they get bulky. If I can 1 v 1 baron at level 15 with a melee AD it is WAY to cheap. Revert back to the way it was or I am done with League.
No, just no.
everything you just said was off but please revert

L3nggao

12-05-2012

Awwwww, is there more summonor's spell coming up?

livelongskihard

12-05-2012

I just want Force of Nature back. Have played excess of 20 games, all of them AP owned.
We now have no feasible magic resist items, as 50 mr is now the max, and lets face it: it just isnt enough. Please, just please give us some better mr items?!

pnut1991jdh

12-05-2012

I have been playing League of Legends for a long time now and i must ask.. Why do you change something that worked before? All the changes so far in this season 3 patch make the game play almost painful. I'm sorry riot but if these changes stay i may have to leave.

Crossing my fingers and hopeing things change back.
pnut1991jdh

Harbingers Mark

Recruiter

12-05-2012

One UI request: add in smart-self casting option for items (eg: Mikael's Crucible, Shard of true ice) in the options menu for faster self-activation (alt+item hotkey as possible default, similar for smart-self casting skills). This might be in there already, and i simply missed it in the menu, in which case, whoops on my part.

FapsterMaster

12-05-2012

So my friends and I have noticed that the FPS seems to become very low whenever we open the shop or have a team fight. I'm not sure why this is, but it might be due to the new patch. I don't have a very good graphics card but I can still run the game at low graphics at a constant 30-40 FPS, but ever since the new preseason changes I am at a constant 20-25 FPS. Could you guys at Riot do anything to fix this please?

ragefireJM

12-05-2012

All you have done is turned every single game into a troll game.

The new items you introduced add very little to solo queue. Most of them are only particularly useful to highly coordinated teams and solo queue randoms do not have the coordination to capitalize on them.

The appeal of your game is that you can play it casually. You just introduced an entire season worth of changes mostly focused on the elitist players.

Bravo.

Oh yeah p.s. I'm done. Too many trolls in this game with not enough systems in place to limit the waste of time. There needs to be a way to circumvent a 20 minute surrender. Under the current system, one troll ruins a game for 9 other people and if anyone leaves, you get reported.

TeelRebu

12-05-2012

please revert! Thanks for trying but this will need more balance before you can throw it out there. It's made the game not fun. Snow balling is way to common. Teemo broke, Diana broke, and just about any AP champ like them is broke. Thanks anyways but I never asked for something differnt. I was happy with the things before hand. I will truly not que up in a game untill this is fixed. Good luck!