Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HedronComix

12-05-2012

Please make the Proving Grounds' ARAM(all random all mid) and ADAM(alll draft all mid) a real game mode that actually lets you earn more than 40 IP

rajo101

12-05-2012

Ironically, they are deleting a good number of items from the game and saying that they don't want it to be "completely alien." Well, when a good number of tier 1 items are deleted, that is pretty much the result. Maybe the same builds will work with my charries, IDK. Either way, what builds those items is going to change dramatically, and will take quite a bit of getting used to.

StabbyFishy

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphashados View Post
You know, just yelling that everything sucks now isn't going to get anything productive done. You may be upset that your favorite item is gone, or that the store is a little clunky, but just yelling SO DUMB or THIS SUCKS isn't a good way to get things changed. Be calm, be reasonable. If you have a problem, explain it. Don't just say "FoN GONE?!?!? GONNA HAVE FUN UNINSTALLING" or something like that. Riot deserves better. Be constructive, don't just blindly rage.

I'm on the fence about the changes, some things I like others I don't, but I trust that Riot will make the game even better than it was in season 2.
This.

CharmingStranger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

all my friends quit this game today, yesterday there were less ppl online in dota 2 ... guess ppl rather play the original then a game that got ruined by a dota wannabe patch

u keep making heros (over 100 now) and even that ppl can accept ( pay to win cause op in begin + unkown to most players) but a troll update like this.... well my flist is entirely offline now see ya untill u did something about the patch that ruined this game and made me start dota 2

PrinceDragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

I just can't wait to see this thread get big a$$ red down vote...

So disappointed in many ways... I can't believe I have to say good-bye to this game after 2 years.

Daochoua

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Win!
Lol a lose for you guys. I'm out of LoL. Peace!

PDX1911

12-05-2012

New month, new disappointment.

Honestly I'm so tired of riot's recent work as they removed so many things I used to love in this game.
E.g. the old Twisted Treeline (R.I.P.) and now I find myself in a match where I can't find my favorite items in store anymore.

I'll lurk around for a while hoping for improvements but I guess it's time to head over to other games.
Never liked Dominion at all and a game with only two maps (in my eyes only one left since I dislike the new TT as well)...
...gets boring after over 1000 matches.

GankedByEwoks

12-05-2012

My thoughts about season 3 patch. I understand when people say they want something fresh and new. Although I don't like the gold changes and some of the item changes I can put up with them. My problem is the UI and new shop. Sorry I have tried the new shop and UI and just can't stand them. The shop takes much longer to navigate. The biggest problem is the UI. The UI is way to big and clunky. It seem I'm not the only one with this opinion. Hope they go back to the old ones or at least rework them.

parlitoo

12-05-2012

ive played this game since its beta , i was on EU servers , more than 1K games there .. then moved to america and made a new account with more than 3K games in it ... spent more cash than you can count on this game just because it was awesome ... thanks riot for alienating your players ... i officially quit this game along with everyone i know who's playing it ... we rather stay on HoN now just because they stick to their original design for the game and not **** it up every time they want to update

Uberl33tpw3n

12-05-2012

Hey riot, it seems like there has been a massive negative reaction to this new patch. Many people are getting upset and some are even quitting LOL. I think that you should seriously consider removing the latest patch and making smaller changes one at a time. I honestly think you should go back to the old shop with the old items but keep the search bar. The shop and the new UI are the biggest complaints i've seen. Thank you.