Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joonxk

12-05-2012

It bothers me that they nerfed a lot of runes. You know, we worked to get those runes and stuff, and now they're weaker....

xTfenrirTx

12-05-2012

Why riot D= My precious HoG is now gone D= Althoguh I love the sightstones, saves SOOO much money on wards.

Gerallt

12-05-2012

Xerath need a buff common riot :/

Opheliak

12-05-2012

market isn't nearly as streamline
the hud is grotesque

thiings feel slower and more clunky will give this game 2 patches to restore some amount of hope.

untill then r.i.p

Scruffalafugus

12-05-2012

League of Legends boomed in Season 2, maybe you should think about that before you make such drastic changes. This game was better off the way it used to be. The introduction of new items was nice but why remove the old ones? The removal of FoN and HoG drastically hurt tanks, Warmogs gives you less hp, although the way you worked the FoN passive in was nice. There were some good things in this patch but alot of it was bad. If the game was booming in Season 2, why change the game?

The new jungle really got nerfed. Alot of the people I've been matched with don't want to jungle anymore and to be effective in the jungle you HAVE to get the machete, which does nothing against champions. It buildes into spirit stone, which again does nothing towards enemy champions and it gives mana regen which alot of champions don't even need like mundo, shyvana, zed, rengar, and lee sin. By the time you actually start getting items that do damage against the enemy champions, your way behind. The new changes actually encourage more ganking because if you don't, you'll fall behind in xp and gold. And with the new sightstone, everything is warded, literally. I was ganked in my own jungle so many times cause top and bot bought sightstones. All you had to do was give jungle creeps more hp or damage, not completely change it.

HaveSomeCookies

12-05-2012

I really hope Riot realizes how sh*t the game is now. I no longer enjoy it and I've been playing for over a year now. Go back to season 2 or give me the money back that I've put into this once amazing game.

NyxSilence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Removed
The following items have been removed and items that build out of them have had their recipe changed:

• Meki Pendant, Regrowth Pendant, Force of Nature, Ionic Spark, Moonflair Spellblade, Cloak and Dagger, Elixir of Agility, Leviathan, Soul Shroud, Heart of Gold, Madredís Bloodrazor

WTF?????? REALLY?? CONGRATS RIOT. YOU'VE SUCCESSFULLY ****ED LIKE A GOOD 10+ CHAMPIONS WITH REMOVING FON and Heart of Gold. The rework of atmas and warmogs is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD! Sion is ****ed. IDK and IDC why I bought him now because THOSE ITEMS, BUILT HIM.
Force of Nature? WTf? Mundo, Hecarim, Nautalis, Mordekaiser, Sion, Vladimir (Tank), Blitzcrank, Rammus, I could go on but NO! It is clear as day.

Agility Elixir? Really? "Let's get baron guys" NOT ANYMORE! AP Teemo don't have enough attack speed to work his poison fast enough and that crit DID help but I guess it didn't serve a purpose. Okay.

Soul Shroud, ranked support. Nuff said. So why remove?

Bloodrazor. This, kills tanks. Congrats. We can't kill them while they are alone now. Thanks. 5v1 the tank. So dumb.

Ionic Spark. You built it and NOW it was a waste of time? Kay then.

Oh. By the by, did the math on the "ambient gold". Doesn't work. Supports wern't the only ones hurting for gold. EVERYONE WAS! Unless the feed you gold, you have no gold unless you farm like 60+ minions. NOW it's going to be 80+ minions to even begin to do anything. And with the new Jungle gold up, Lee Sin is god teir again. Thanks.

Inga

12-05-2012

Seriously, this patch just ruined tanks. Defensive items more expensive, offensive items cheaper, FoN removed...
I liked the new mastery trees and the summoner spells are interesting now... but the items... /FAIL!
I''m thinking about stop playing LoL... Because I used to love playing as tanks, now they're ruined.

alphashados

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

You know, just yelling that everything sucks now isn't going to get anything productive done. You may be upset that your favorite item is gone, or that the store is a little clunky, but just yelling SO DUMB or THIS SUCKS isn't a good way to get things changed. Be calm, be reasonable. If you have a problem, explain it. Don't just say "FoN GONE?!?!? GONNA HAVE FUN UNINSTALLING" or something like that. Riot deserves better. Be constructive, don't just blindly rage.

I'm on the fence about the changes, some things I like others I don't, but I trust that Riot will make the game even better than it was in season 2.

MLG x StRaTeGiZz

Recruiter

12-05-2012

this update fucl this game for reall is not the same game play bs