Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MerlinAmbroiss

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cayten Shift View Post
Can we increase Nashor's health to 9001? Y'know, make him more of a challenge. Reference? What reference? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT VOICES IN MY HEAD YOU ARE CONFUSING ME.
over 9000!!! lolz.

Zolann

12-05-2012

wow thanks for killing off tanks magic resist and much much more this game isn't worth playing time to hit the uninstall button have fun destroying this once great game

dawnslicer18

12-05-2012

lol no point in assisting even weaker gold, wish they would increase to prevent last hitting champions. I'm looking at you alpha strike yi

St4rTpLayEr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Kedves tetves riot.
Mi értelme annak hogy 4 v 5-be levon ratinget amikor kurvára semmi esély rá hogy lehozzuk a mérkŐzést..ezt bezzeg nem tudjátok megcsinálni de a kibaszott karaktereket hetente rajzolgatjátok meg a skineket is naponta hozzátok be.
Szóval...remélem hogy csŐdbe mentek és az összes rajzolóval együtt egy gödörben végzitek a saját vizeletetekbe fulladva.

cafu25

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Best. Patch. Ever.

MothmanCometh

12-05-2012

way to ruin a fun game. by making it a different game entirely

0Mint0

12-05-2012

lets get the fps drop the new patch caused fixed.

Arcane Grub

12-05-2012

seriously riot it is so complicated now to follow all this stuff. to much to worry about you really ruined the ease of the game!

Alexendria

Recruiter

12-05-2012

I love the new way the shop looks and the new items in it and i love the new way the masteries are set up, but i totally HATE the new HUD. My HUD is set to max on chat and smallest on other, and the chat is still so small i can barely read anything, the icons in retrospect are so large they take up a large amount of the bottom of my screen, and the mini map is fine. I liked the old HUD, and I'm sure the new one has its props, it would just be better if the chat was just slightly larger and rest of it (not including the mini map) were slightly smaller.

Kaldarash

12-05-2012

So many people are freaking out over the update, but rarely offer any real helpful criticism.

To haters of the patch:
Yes, they removed FON and Regrowth Pendant, but they also lowered all forms of penetration and made AS more expensive, thus you take less damage.

It's also true that HOG was good for tanks, and it let them get some money faster, but with +3gp10 built into the character, HOG isn't nearly as important, it's not as vital for you to have to last hit creeps, which other classes can do more easily, and, they benefit from it less now, giving you another leg up.

Jungling is harder too - they didn't aim to make it easier, they aimed to make it more balanced between AOE and Single Target champions, but harder overall, which I believe they did. As they said in the video, you can either buy items to farm, which will save plenty of health for you, but make you weaker against champions, or you can buy to gank, which will make your creep damage lower, but allow you to kill, and the reason is because a good jungler could win a game. A single early gank in a lane would give an invaluable advantage and almost immediately decide the game - where's the fun in that?

The changes they made with the items, gold, and jungle didn't aim to necessarily make it easier on new players, it made it so the playfield was more balanced. It was ridiculous that a single good player could absolutely win a game with decent teammates, or a few good players could lose because their teammates weren't up to par, and the enemies were fed. It makes the game more interesting and more smooth.

With the new items and changes to old ones, yes, your builds won't work the same anymore most likely; no one's will. But, they are trying to make the game more interesting and varied, so any one build isn't really the best. You don't have to do the exact same build every game in order to stand a chance, you can actually make conscience decisions that you enjoy rather than mindlessly follow someone else's advice on what to buy.