Change highlighting the reported person's name in chat logs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Macaroni

12-26-2012

It makes the decision extremely biased to vote for punish when most people don't read what the person's team is saying/doing, which is a good indicator if they have premade trolls on their team. Just a suggestion to help balance out the tribunal voting process.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

12-26-2012

Could you show us an example of a case where the person deserved a Pardon because of what was being said by their teammates?

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

What does it matter what the rest of the team is doing?

Being trolled does not give someone an excuse to rage and berate others.

I still read all of the chat, but the purple color just helps to keep track of who is saying what.

Lord Macaroni

12-26-2012

oh no, i meant like cases where what they're saying isn't verbal abuse, but they get baited into defending themselves and arguing with premades.

KUBlueBarracuda

12-26-2012

For my voting, when I see people being toxic, I always think about the other people in the game that aren't participating in the toxic behavior.

Person 2 is in the tribunal, but Person 1 started it. Both are extremely toxic. I don't care who started it, I care that Persons 3-10 have to listen to this garbage and their game is ruined.

EDIT: Can you find a case to use as an example?

Shelzin

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBoyItsaMegaman View Post
Could you show us an example of a case where the person deserved a Pardon because of what was being said by their teammates?
Indeed. Could you show us an example?