Le what?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HostileWhiteGuy

LittIeDi

12-26-2012

Tribunal chose to pardon someone who was slightly abrasive, but not out of line. Are you genuinely confused or are you here to cry about how spamming punish broke your streak?

Enterti

12-26-2012

Single case games are awful is what happened.

HostileWhiteGuy

12-26-2012

Galio[00:31:20]teemo shut the **** up
Teemo[00:31:26]or what
Teemo[00:31:31]u going to die
Jax[00:31:39]LOL
Galio[00:31:45]ya ok...
Teemo[00:31:48]lol yep
Teemo[00:32:00]no u guys sucked so get punished
Galio[00:32:14]your on the same team dumb ****

Galio.

This is a clear punish, Even with one case. This is irritating because I want to improve the community through this system but seeing even one of these cases makes it to where I cant use the tribunal for days without getting pissed. Auto punish is a lie.

Enterti

12-26-2012

I agree it should have been a punish, but these things happen, if this player continues to use this behavior then they will eventually be back and most likely will not be pardoned the next time.

SimplyAlive

12-26-2012

It was bad behaviour, but people may have decided that one match shown is not enough grounds for a punishment.

I may have punished, but I can see a reason why others did not.

HostileWhiteGuy

12-26-2012

Most likely isnt good enough for me. I like the system, I really do, but it needs tweaks. Whos to say his next appearance wont be a single game case?

Enterti

12-26-2012

Even if it is a single game case he got out of this one by being lucky. The odds are not in his favor if he keeps it up.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2012

Who's to say his next appearance won't be a 5-game case?

And if it is a 1-game case, who's to say he won't get judges that will punish a 1-game case?

HostileWhiteGuy

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
Who's to say his next appearance won't be a 5-game case?

And if it is a 1-game case, who's to say he won't get judges that will punish a 1-game case?
This, in a way, speaks to my point. Theres a lot of chance involved with the current system, which allows for things like this to happen. The only way to move in the right direction with the tribunal is to bring cases where the tribunal gets it wrong to light. I want it better, so Im doing my part.