"Everytime I lose, I didn't carry hard enough"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonrend

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenXylaphone View Post
They got kills. Learn to read.
Let me put this in another way.

You snowballed yourself, not them, so you didn't carry your team

aZnPYTHONaZn

12-03-2012

Well if you look at it this way. Your support "Carries didnt give me enough gold" "If u dont get kills i take your cs". Then sure, why not.

Layla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I smurf Rain Man View Post
Look at this pro who can only play one champ telling people theyre bad

if anyone just played the same champ over and over forever they would reach plat
you have absolutely nothing to be proud of
And yet, the majority of players still can't achieve even that.
Troll harder.

PS. Plats are still bad. I'm still bad, but I'm sure as hell better than you.

FrozenXylaphone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonrend View Post
Let me put this in another way.

You snowballed yourself, not them, so you didn't carry your team
That's pretty dumb. You can't tell how a person played the game just by looking at KDA. For all you know, he tried his best to give kills to allies and they ended up dying (would make sense if they had 70 deaths). So, with no ally around to take the kill, he takes it himself.

I smurf Rain Man

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
And yet, the majority of players still can't achieve even that.
Troll harder.
the majority of people dont play one champ hundreds of times
youre basically trying to give people advice on how they just need to play better to be like you when in reality youre not good at the game you just have so much experience with one champ that you dont lose lane with them

the only advice you should be giving people is play one champ 400 times to get good at them

btw I dont play the game all day and autistically play the same champ constantly like you so I dont doubt you could play better AS AHRI

and as a final word if I wanted to learn someone to the extent youve learned ahri i just calculated it and it would take over 200 days of playing this game 3 hours a day

Dragonrend

12-03-2012

Quote:
That's pretty dumb. You can't tell how a person played the game just by looking at KDA. For all you know, he tried his best to give kills to allies and they ended up dying (would make sense if they had 70 deaths). So, with no ally around to take the kill, he takes it himself.
go 50/0/12
your allies go 3/70/3 on average

Is what you said. If your allies got 3 assists, you were doing your work alone and weren't helping them. Please go away with your terrible hypotheticals. If you're that strong you should be working to make others as strong as you

FrozenXylaphone

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonrend View Post
go 50/0/12
your allies go 3/70/3 on average

Is what you said. If your allies got 3 assists, you were doing your work alone and weren't helping them. Please go away with your terrible hypotheticals. If you're that strong you should be working to make others as strong as you
If you don't like hypotheticals fine. But don't try to say this guy worked alone. It is indeed possible for this to happen (but not likely) and even have the allies with low assists.
Btw, just because something destroys your argument doesn't mean it is bad. But that is the easy way out.

Dragonrend

12-03-2012

Quote:
If you don't like hypotheticals fine. But don't try to say this guy worked alone. It is indeed possible for this to happen (but not likely) and even have the allies with low assists.
Btw, just because something detroys your argument doesn't mean it is bad. But that is the easy way out.
If a guy has 50 kills and his team has 3 assists, he did everything alone. Again, please go away. You're contributing nothing with terrible arguments and analogies. It doesn't destroy any argument, it just shows me you're never going to change or get better as a player and I'm better off avoiding you in any game I play

Layla

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I smurf Rain Man View Post
the majority of people dont play one champ hundreds of times
youre basically trying to give people advice on how they just need to play better to be like you when in reality youre not good at the game you just have so much experience with one champ that you dont lose lane with them

the only advice you should be giving people is play one champ 400 times to get good at them

btw I dont play the game all day and autistically play the same champ constantly like you so I dont doubt you could play better AS AHRI

and as a final word if I wanted to learn someone to the extent youve learned ahri i just calculated it and it would take over 200 days of playing this game 3 hours a day
Downplay my achievements all you want, but my mechanical skills, map awareness, and knowledge of what other champions are capable of aren't going to suddenly disappear when I play other champions. Sure, my comboing and plays won't be on par since I'm not as familiar with how much damage I can deal or take, but what does it matter if I can still out-cs and force you out of lane through simple lane mechanics? Deny it all you want, but if there's a huge skill differential between the level you consistently play at and the level everyone else plays at, you will win in the long run.

Natneyi

12-03-2012

+1

And a request for people to actually READ the post instead of assuming they know what the op meant based on the word "carry."
Op is not using the word "carry" to mean "play selfish, snowball myself, care only about my own KDA." It is being used to mean "do everything I can to help my whole team," whether that be secure the kills and build up so I can two-shot people, push early towers, deny enemies farm, ward and ping and call mias, protect the carry, assist with dragon and early, buffs, ANYTHING that helps your team is carrying--staying in your own lane to farm while your allies are losing is NOT, even if it gets you that IE.