New legendary skin/ character idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonsbaine

12-14-2012

So I've been thinking. How could RIOT really wow us, and add more to the league without actually having to add a ton. Then it hit me. What if some champ skins, were actually completely different characters. Kinda like how Ken and Ryu in Street fighter mirror each other. I had also been playing around with how a new legendary skin could fit into the league. Suddenly it all became clear.

Champ: Shyvana
Legendary skin: Mecha Shyvana

Background:
Miko Tisune - Mecha Shyvana

bio: From a young age Miko tested at the genius level. So much so that by the age of 13 she already graduated top of class at the Yordle Academy of Science & Progress. While there she caught the eyes of both Heimerdinger and Jayce, when she was awarded "prospect of the year". She showed great enthusiasm for the League. Mainly in her overly enthusiastic admiration for the champion Shyvana, who young Miko believes is the most dangerous fighter in the league. With the guidance of Heimerdinger and funded by Jayce, Miko was allowed to work on a prototype unit that could possibly advance the security of Piltover and as she dream, could one day allow her to step foot on the Fields of Justice. She was given 1 quarter to reveal her invention on a test proving ground. She accepted their offer, and quickly locked herself away inside of one of Jayce's tech labs, knowing she could ace their test. Upon the beginning of the practice match, Miko revealed an armor that bared a remarkable likeness to that of her Idol and it didn't just stop with the looks. Miko had designed methods to simulate all of Shyvana's signature moves. Both Jayce and Heimdinger were thoroughly impressed. That is until they witnessed Miko's suit transform, into a mechanical dragon, as she dove towards her opponent. Realizing that this young teenage girl had the ability to, create such a weapon, they had no choice but to allow her access to the League as an honorary champion, until her 18th birthday, when she will be given the opportunity she's dreamed about.

Below are some pics i found online, that could give the art department some inspiration.

(note, i originally posted this skin idea over a year ago shortly after Shyvana 1st came out, but it didn't seem to catch on that much. then i noticed a bunch of use seemed to be thinking the same thing. The character bio was a recent addition, to give the skin a bit more depth in the world, and put a new spin on what a legendary skin could really be)

[tl:dr]
mecha shyvana skin with future champ idea suggestion. Just read it you might like it.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

this is actually a rather good idea, and shyv is one of my favorite champions as well, build up on this, I wanna know more about the skin and more about Miko.

Sneakarma

12-14-2012

Reminds me a bit of Digimon lol

antikatze

06-01-2013

bump because Ice Drake wasn't that good

DarkJinKazama

06-02-2013

I want either Mecha/Full Metal Shyvana, or a Steel Legion Shyvana.
Either would work for me, really.

I recently got back into Shivy, and she's been amazing.
I liked her when she came out, but I forgot how wonderful she can really be.

Please Riot, make a Mecha/Steel Legion Shyvana skin