ADC lf Support Duo - 1100 Elo....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruthless Effect

12-03-2012

I need a support that simply can ward, not deny me CS and not do silly things like knock enemys away with Alistar.

I easily get top CS every game, get FB 90% of games, easily carry out of this elo with a support that can do a decent job.

I am not a rager, I just am a little tired of getting supports that deny me CS then steal kills and then wont even ward with all the gold they've stolen off me.

All my friends are Plat players, I am not plat level but I am way above the elo I am at now I just need a support player to help me move up in the ranks.

Ruthless Effect = Summoner name, add me.

Basballguy

12-03-2012

when do you normally play

MakJuice

12-03-2012

someone had a bad game.

Ruthless Effect

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basballguy View Post
when do you normally play
Not really a normal time, I can play whenever, I don't have anything going on right now.

Kazaashi

12-03-2012

You can hit me up when ever I am on. Kazaashi is my summoner name.

During the week I am on later in the evening, around 8-9. That varies due to daily schedule, but I am usually on during the middle of the day most weekends also. I main support so I am always looking for a good ADC to lane with.

I usually run Leona, Sona, Lulu, and Fiddle.

Ruthless Effect

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazaashi View Post
You can hit me up when ever I am on. Kazaashi is my summoner name.

During the week I am on later in the evening, around 8-9. That varies due to daily schedule, but I am usually on during the middle of the day most weekends also. I main support so I am always looking for a good ADC to lane with.

I usually run Leona, Sona, Lulu, and Fiddle.
Alright cool, sounds good, Leona/MF prolly my favorite comp to run so bit of rinse repeat

Kazaashi

12-03-2012

Cool, see ya around!