5v5 Team for S3 Pro Circuit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iCptCanada

12-08-2012

Looking 4 others that are on everyday and are dedicated. I am Personally a top myself, but I can Jungle and ADC. The deadline for teams to be in the pro circuit is Dec. 14th. In other words; NEXT FRIDAY. That is when your team must be created. So I am looking for a team or I can create a team, Must be dedicated and be able to focus.

The Major thing I am looking for in this team is sharing player experience to make all members better players. Please leave a message stating the following if interested

If Interested in forming/joining a team with me.
------------------------------------
Lane:
Dedicated? (On every day ready to play) simple yes or no.
S2 Standings:
S3 Standings:
Your best and your worst champion:
-----------------------------------
If you have a team and are looking for a top laner like me.
Team Name:
Average of players on the teams Solo queue elo:
Teams ELO:
Dedicated:
Ready to go pro:
VOICE COMMUNICATIONS;
I play on this account and my stats are:
Ready to go Pro
Love Jayce, Rumble, Olaf, Cho'gath, Jax, Shen, GP, Lee; Hate Singed, Rengar, Xin.
Have Skype
----------------------------------
So Please leave a post below if interested.

DukeVonDoom

12-08-2012

Lane: Mid/support
Dedicated:yes
S2:1207... yea i know thats not very amazing but i never enjoin the Solo que aspect.
S3: 1207. yea it seriously is there again.
Your best and worst champions: Brand Nami Cassiopia Orianna Vladamire any support: Hate karma, Jayce, Xin , Kat, Blitzcrank

Zepher

12-08-2012

Lane: Top/mid
Dedicated? (On every day ready to play) simple yes or no. Yes everyday with full rune pages.
S2 Standings: 1250 ish
S3 Standings: 1385
Your best and your worst champion: Best, Elise, Malph, Olaf, Kat, Eve, Ori. Worst, Cassiopea, Brand, Galio, Fiora, Fizz, Talon

Ignorant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Lane: ADC or Support
Dedicated? Yes - 5+ days a week
S2 Standings: N/A (See below for details.)
S3 Standings: 1270 Solo currently
Your best and your worst champion: Best are Taric, Ashe, Cho'gath, Sona, Tristana. Not sure what the point of listing my worst is but I would guess one of the champions I don't own.

I have been playing since about a month after the game came out. However, right after season 1 ended, I left the country for 15 months to do some volunteer work in a 3rd world country. Now and I back but the game changed a LOT during season 2. When I left, no one had any strategy. We picked whatever champs we wanted and went to whatever lane we wanted. Now, everyone has strategy and it has taken a while to get back into the game and learn it.

I started season 3 by doing 2-11 in solo queue. It was very frustrating so I started doing research on all this new strategy. After reading a bit, buying new runes, changing masteries and builds, I started to win. I turned by 2-11 into a 20-15 (meaning I went 18-4). This got my ELO up to 1270 and on my way out of ELO hell. Then sadly, I had a string of bad luck and lost 5 in a row. Needless to say, I am getting frustrated with solo queue and would love to take part in a team!

If you are interested in letting me have a try, I would love to get into the 5v5 ranked game and give it a try. I guarantee that win or lose, I will always remain positive, I never surrender, and I never curse.

I have Ventrillo, Skype, Mumble, and Teamspeak and I am a 26 year old married male.

Let me know!

In game name: Ignorant

TheBlackHorseman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Lane: Any
Dedicated?: Yes, except for fridays
S2 Standings: mid 1300's
S3 Standings: mid 1300's
Your best and your worst champion: Best is Kha'zix, but he doesn't get out ahead by much, I'm good with a lot of champions. Worst is Heimerdinger

iCptCanada

12-08-2012

Duke von Doom support
Zepheraz Mid
Ignorant ADC
Godly Noob Jungle
Myself top

Badslinkie

12-08-2012

Lane: Mid Jungle Top
Dedicated? (On every day ready to play) simple yes or no. yes
S2 Standings:1494
S3 Standings:1207 atm did terrible in placement matches but climbing quickly
Your best and your worst champion:best Cass or Gragas and worst prob zyra I cant quite get the hang of her

iCptCanada

12-08-2012

We are still taking positions, so keep posting

napcat

12-08-2012

If Interested in forming/joining a team with me.
------------------------------------
Lane: Mid/Top
Dedicated? Yes.
S2 Standings: 1000
S3 Standings: 1376
Your best and your worst champion: Best mid: Diana/Oriana/Kat Best Top: Teemo/Olaf/Jax. Dont have any worst champs, I can learn how to play any very fast.

Lombego

12-08-2012

Lane: Mid or AD Carry
Dedicated? (On every day ready to play) simple yes or no. Yes
S2 Standings: ended 1490
S3 Standings: current ~1500
Your best and your worst champion: Best mids are Morgana, Ahri, Karthus, Diana