Crash comp

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evadb

11-30-2012

First of all sorry about my language this is my second language.

So when i have started to play LoL it was not happening, but now when i enter a game after the loading screen of champions vs champions... i have some comp crash .
I dont understand why cause my computer is fine to load a lots of game.. when i enter a game it make a little sound and boom comp crash.. it's not happening everytime but most of time now..

Can you guys help me to resolve it please ! i have spend good monney on this game cause i love it but i dont understand now why is doing that..

Waiting for yours answers thanks!

evadb

11-30-2012

34 view no one have an idea?

evadb

12-01-2012

up.......

KlickKlickBOOM

12-01-2012

bump

KlickKlickBOOM

12-01-2012

getting very angry that RIOT is deciding to not help any of our recent issues. Have not seen one red RIOT post on anything that has similar problems as me.

evadb

12-01-2012

i was thinking like that xD

this is pissing me off ... i enter a game and boom comp crash ... i got a good computer.. i dont know if its something like broke in my comp or its something like a firewall or i dont know... cause everything work goodly except when i go in a game and after the loading screen my comp crash..

i am angry i have spend like 105$ 3x35$ in this game.

evadb

12-02-2012

up....

DarkZomb13

12-02-2012

im having a exact same issue however a friend of mine pointed out that it started around the time of the tournament thats honestly the main reason riot isnt helping atm either because they are too stuck up into the tournament and honestly IMO why do we give them money if they honestly dont care...isnt this the help n support yet...?

evadb

12-02-2012

they have to recruit a bit more.. sound like everyone posting have no answer is pretty sad..

something i have forgot to said , i dont realy know how u say it but when my comp crash i have to go behind the comp and switch something off wait a bit and put it on after i can start my comp from the front..

evadb

12-03-2012

up