2k~ Ap Mid LFT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ModeOmega

12-02-2012

Hi, I'm currently looking for a 2k elo~ team to hit the competitive scene. I have vast competitive experience from Season 2 through go4lols and z33ks.

I've managed my own platinum teams such as WE HATE OTTERS, which was 1750~ in ranked 5s ladder before reset, and Out Of Reach, which was around 1700s as well.

I'm quite a team player and usually the play caller for my teams. I understand/control the flow of a game and with a good team I feel top 32 will be an attainable goal.

I have a very flexible schedule and looking for players who want to compete competitively in the upcoming s3 amatuear league, and also in future lan events. Ultimately its my dream to compete at a lan event and play competitive League of Legends.

Thanks for reading! Please leave a message on this thread if I meet any of your criteria and your around 2k.

ModeOmega

12-02-2012

bump+

ModeOmega

12-03-2012

bump

MessiahGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

interested. i sent u an add in game as of right now were in alienware and our goal is hitting top 32 teams for riot and we just need a mid we have a match tonight for alienware! and our mid left so ya hmu for more info