Is Singed just too op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skencer

12-01-2012

I play Singed a lot during dominion, and I tend to win a lot of matches (with help from good teams) but recently I've started to wonder is Singed too op? What are your opinions? I just kind of have to assume he is, as I can basically solo 2 or 3 people and usually get away, though not always with a kill.

FDru

12-01-2012

He has a really low skill cap, so he seems stronger than he actually is.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Singed bot has a couple of really cheesey things he can do/build to let him win lanes that you think he shouldn't be able to win.

Purpleskoal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

It's a certian item that makes all tanky APs op.

Infirc

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purpleskoal View Post
It's a certian item that makes all tanky APs op.
Singed bot has been a thing in low-mid Elos even before that Item existed, your comment fails.

A Slime Appears

12-02-2012

Singed is one of the most annoying champs to play against in the game. Is he OP? Nah. Is he annoying as ****ing ****? Yes.

SuperQuackDuck

12-02-2012

he has some hard counters. mostly mages with built-in slows and/or rylais. ie cass, ahri, etc.

Purpleskoal

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Singed bot has been a thing in low-mid Elos even before that Item existed, your comment fails.
That doesn't make him op, your comment fails.

Skencer

12-02-2012

I'm mostly just referring to dominion though, singed in summoners rift is good too but it's too hard to get farm unless you go top, and i do more support bottom than anything. however i learned recently that i just can't touch a good jayce.

BeefJerkyHunter

12-02-2012

Bottom lane, yes.
Top lane, absolutely useless.