Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Honour begging, racism, telling people to uninstall, and all chat spam:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LargeSnorlax

12-03-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6006962/

Strong pardon.

Silly accuracy. This is why you're low!

Ragnar Draconus

12-03-2012

From what I've seen, honor spam isn't punished. Now, I know that it is supposed to be, but rarely do people hit punish for it.

But yea, telling Garen to uninstall and then saying he's from Africa probably should have been punished. In the end, this person will go back to the tribunal.

LargeSnorlax

12-03-2012

Oh, yeah, I don't actually care much about my rating or anything like that, let alone accuracy - If I did, it wouldn't meander at around 83%. I'm sure this guy will end up back in the tribunal. However, I am curious what leads people to pardon cases like this - My guess is that they didn't read the first case, or they don't find honour begging punishable.

To be fair, neither do I. But after reading game 1, well, yeah.

Medîeve

12-03-2012

Other people also get a different set of reported cases to judge. If those are the worst of his offenses, he probably deserved the pardon.

LargeSnorlax

12-03-2012

I'm curious of the logic there Med. If racism and telling people to uninstall are the worst of his offenses, how does that translate into a pardon?