Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3v3 Chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MauxFire

12-03-2012

I have been noticing a drop off in the number of people in the 3v3 chat room. So I figured I'd remind everyone on the board that it there. Just enter the chat room named '3v3' so we can all find teammates and talk about strat

MauxFire

01-09-2013

bump

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

01-09-2013

Every time I open this chat it is silent. Dead silent, for like 30 minutes so I close it again.

Bobinatorlol

01-09-2013

Quote:
VIOLENTxSHINOBI:
Every time I open this chat it is silent. Dead silent, for like 30 minutes so I close it again.

This. Or there is a bunch of chatter but it's from two people talking back and forth like it is a yahoo chat room. Take that **** to private messaging nobody wants to hear how much you hate your mom because she made you take out the trash.

MauxFire

01-09-2013

If more people were there it wouldn't be so damn quiet all the time lol