Tank QQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Breylin

12-03-2012

For everyone saying Tanks / Bruisers rule the map : stop falling into a single mindset based on what everyone else is doing / saying...

Last night, me, my bf and his brother played Fizz, Evelynn and Ezreal against a Darius, Skarner and Zed. We won.

Anyways, I'm just sick of the metas that people swear by.

My bf and I play Sona and Yorick / Amumu bot all the time and we dominate. People get pissed because they haven't seen it before, but it's not about support / adc bottom meta it's skill.

So before everyone goes tank / bruiser combos on TT, just know that my 3s group is out there, and we will beat you, without a single bruiser.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

ITT:

1. I'm a girl.

2. I have a BF.

3. I am a gamer girl!

4. No means no, I said I have a BF twice now.

5. Did I mention I am a competative gamer and a girl?

Breylin

12-03-2012

You do realize I meant best friend, not boyfriend, right? Also gender has nothing to do with this post. Please keep on subject, thank you.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Well damn. Now my troll is trolled.

Touche

Breylin

12-03-2012

Haha, it's all good. Thumbs up for trying.

Dragonsbaine

12-03-2012

agree with OP, the mindset of things have to be an exact way in TT now is why so many fail so hard. When it was released they said the new map was redesigned to allow for more strategies and team comps... yet EVERYONE seems to go with the "lets all get bruiser builds". Fact is I even remember how people swore champs like Viktor and Swain sucked on the map. Yet anytime I played Vik my team pwned.

The main reason I love this game is because while it isn't completely balanced, EVERYTHING can be countered by something else. Unlike so many other games based on pvp, where usually 1 person finds some OP build and suddenly everyone copies them, resulting in more of a button masher then a true strategy fight. Here people kinda do the same thing, but the smart ones know once your in game, it's all up for grabs depending on a 2 main factors... your ability to work together as a team, and your ability to adapt to a situation.

IM SO HIGH MAN

12-03-2012

I beat tanky champs with non-tanky champs. That means non-tanky is more viable.

Stop making stupid threads like this, you're right it has to do with skill. Now put the same champs in with two teams of the same skill level. The bruisers win.

I'm not complaining about bruisers being only viable because I like to play all of the champs. There is a reason that ranked teams are always tanky though.

Pls stop