Riot should decide bans...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

I admit to raging pretty often, however, its not only me. I almost every game get reported by one player or another. Most of the time, I am just playing minding my own business and other players taunt me. When I retaliate my team decides I am the one who deserves the report not the other guy. I just dont think this tribunal system is fair. There are serious problems. I have been banned twice now and most of the time I am reported for stupid ****. Most of the time it is because I tell someone "**** you" or **** off" as response to someone non stop harrassing me. I guess I am just seriously pissed off I am banned for a second time because people who cant handle cursing cry about it. I curse, its part of my every day language. Who the **** cares, there is a chat filter for a reason, Profanity should not be a cause for report or ban. 90% of teenager curse and this is a teen rated game. This system is flawed....

LargeSnorlax

12-03-2012

Report card?

Dracorya

12-03-2012

You realize Riot has stated they'd be even HARSHER then Tribunal is right now? So you want MORE bans to happen?

Kill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Dont know how to get report card. I think the whole system is bull****.

Exploding Barrel

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill View Post
You should have received an email with your card. If you didn't put in a support ticket and they can link you.

GON the Mage Guy

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill View Post
Probably because you don't fully understand it.

Tsugaga

12-03-2012

Yes many players annoy you and that results in your bad behavior, but if your behavior was justified then this would happen every game:

Player A: Wow you're bad.
Player B: STFU
Player B: NOOB

With your logic, player B would be immune to punishment due to player A calling player B bad. Believe me, I can guarantee myself as one of the players with most games played (6,000-7,000) and there are times when people annoy me so much I want to transform into Pantheon and man drop onto their house, but you just have to grow some thick skin and learn to mute players or just ignore what they say.

Vortechs

12-03-2012

I think the Tribunal is great, it is a jury system and it works well - it allows players to develop the game community they like.

I haven't seen much like it before and I appreciate it.

3rdWorstPlayerNA

12-03-2012

In the real world, if you someone says something to you and you retaliate, one of a few things is going to happen. Either a)they kick the **** out of you and go to jail, b)you kick the **** out of them and go to jail, c)you both look like idiots for screaming profanity, or d)one of any number of equally retarded end results. Long story short, someone irritating you in an online game does not give you the right to be a complete and utter a-hole. Either mute, make intelligent jokes, don't type a thing other than MIAs, Warded, etc, or just find another game. If people said even one half the stuff they get put in tribunal for in real life, I'm guessing there wouldn't be a population problem on Earth because a lot of idiots would be taken out of the gene pool for their mouth.

Redjik

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracorya View Post
You realize Riot has stated they'd be even HARSHER then Tribunal is right now? So you want MORE bans to happen?
This right here.