Champion & Skin Sale: Victorious Champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excalicur7

12-03-2012

gr8 sale

Meowlick

12-04-2012

Why are Diana and Lulu on sale when they were on sale recently? These skins were also on sale recently. Where's the Heimer and Corki skin sales?

APremonition

12-04-2012

Trying to cash in on broken Diana before she gets balanced.... painfully transparent. ROIT PLS

Rorryohou

12-04-2012

I would really like to know if and when the new Varus Skin will be coming out???
It would be sweat to see Varus as

Roben Hooded Varus.. lol
Green Arrow Varus.. lol
Hawkeye Varus.. lol

Or make Varus really Bad by giving him a Dark skin...

Just asking and saying

Outlaw466

12-04-2012

Oh jeeze... 2 champs that were just on sale.

Might pick up lulu though.

And honestly I wouldn't waste your money on that Diana skin, I got it with the bundle and it's just horrific. Default way better.

bmKensei

12-04-2012

I wonder why there's never a discount for any of the Twisted Fate's skins The Champions with cooler skins never get discounts D':

Frostbite151

12-04-2012

RIOT! How u gonna put Ez on sale and one of his skins and NOT put Pulsefire Ezreal on sale!! that broke my heart, i love the frost ez, and im probably gonna buy it, but that pulsefire Ez is SICK, but im just never gonna buy it inless it goes on sale guys, please, it feels to me like ur holding out stuff like demon blade trynd, Nunu Bot, and ESPECIALLY Pulsefire Ezreal (being 3200 RP!!) for just the sponsored proffesional gamers that get it for free, or get payed to play this game, and the minority of people willing to pay SUCH AN IMMENSE AMOUNT OF RP for a simple luxury

Frostbite151

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw466 View Post
Oh jeeze... 2 champs that were just on sale.

Might pick up lulu though.

And honestly I wouldn't waste your money on that Diana skin, I got it with the bundle and it's just horrific. Default way better.
yah and i heard they are balancing her (AGAIN :[[ ) so if this is true than whats the point in buying her if shes just gonna get nerfed, its like wasting a refund, might aswell buy the skin too, then if she gets nerfed refund her and keep her with a skin for the price of one D lol idk they may have fixed that, but neways can anybody verify for me if they are nerfing her again? cuz ive been contemplating getting her, my gf mains but im not gonna get her if i cant view the stats for the new balance

Wolféran Maximus

12-04-2012

Time to spend my 3180 RP on them champs!

AvariceSyn

12-04-2012

I'm pretty sure that a good deal of these items were JUST on sale. I just bought Diana and Ezreal a few weeks ago for 487 RP each, Lulu's bittersweet skin and I believe Demolisher Nunu was also just on sale. Only reason this is justifiable is because there is more on sale than average (and the fact that it's a gimmick sale), but quite frankly, I'd rather have seen new items.