Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & Skin Sale: Victorious Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

oOSCUDOo

12-03-2012

Sejuani on sale. plzzz

HolisticJalapeno

12-03-2012

Quote:
Linty McDeath:
Or is it just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide, to escape from reality

Stigmus

12-03-2012

2 Excellent sales in a row!

DEMOLISHERRRUGH!!!

....will be mine.

Męw

12-03-2012

To get the Diana skin or not to get... I wish they could've kept the headress on her haha

StarBubbles

12-03-2012

This sale is bittersweet.

Jordanoceros

12-03-2012

Great Sale. And thanks for leaving out the bogus, horribly last minute written champion sale scripts. With the exception of corporate mundo and a few others, the majority of them just cause us to skip right to the skins and prices.

Glaedien

Recruiter

12-03-2012

Quote:
Jordanoceros:
Great Sale. And thanks for leaving out the bogus, horribly last minute written champion sale scripts. With the exception of corporate mundo and a few others, the majority of them just cause us to skip right to the skins and prices.

I rather like the sale scripts, even if they're kinda bad at times, they're still fun to read. And every once in a while you get something like Graves saying "Y’ever seen a boar fly? I have. Friggin’ magical." from the first part of the jailbreak.

Of course, this is coming from the guy that chuckles at the little messages on fast food bags and pizza boxes >_>

Vsevold

12-03-2012

you could've put pulsefire ezreal on sale, you really could've.

Eyro Elloyn

12-03-2012

Want Kha'Zix. :< But tempted to grab Lulu.

Rasako

12-03-2012

here guys! these champs were proven OP in IPL5! so now we'll sell them to you at half off before the nerf bat starts swinging! what a pathetic joke