Champion & Skin Sale: Victorious Champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Salki

12-03-2012

finally something i can afford to get on my smurfs. Its hard to figure out what to spend the 400 RP on, im getting Olaf and the 260 skin on one smurf, and Ezreal and the 260 skin on my other smurf!

Wrosgar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Really cool to see you guys put the winning team comp champions + skins on sale. Props Riot, great idea for a sale and hope to see you guys do it more in the future!

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Win sale.

Animato

12-03-2012

i will only re-buy dark valkyrie diana if the old model comes back, until then, the 487 price does little to sway me.

Hi im Macho

12-03-2012

This is great Riot! Its good to make the SAME champions and skins on SALE at the same TIME. More better skin sales please.

P.S I wouldnt mind a nidalee sale going on sale

2pudge1cup

12-03-2012

hope this isn't code for nerfs to come

Udyrfrykte

12-03-2012

Blah! Another week, another sale without Northern Front Swain
Still, nice too see more than 3 champs on sale at once.

Bones To Dust

12-03-2012

Maybe if you changed Valkyrie Diana back to how it used to look I would buy it but as of right now.. no thank you.. looks stupid without the headdress

ArmySquirrel

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepulsiveHobo View Post
Nice sale.

EDIT: Funny, my first time coming to the forums today, assuming this thread has been up for some time, and i get first post in the sale thread. Is this real life?
No, it's just fantasy. You're caught in a land slide with no escape from reality, so open your eyes, look up to the sky and see that you're just a poor boy and need no sympathy, because you're easy come, easy go, a little high, a little low. Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter. Least of all to me.

Parallaxal

12-03-2012

Aww, how cute. This week's sale is the exact same teamcomp and skins used by World Elite in the last game of the Grand Finals of IPL5. (Minus the Brolaf skin)

If anyone's dissatisfied with this sale, blame WE for not picking the champs and skins you wanted, lol.