The Chamber of War (Ask Pantheon 2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

A summoner poked his head into the chamber, looking at Pantheon he smiled. "Ohmigosh." Pantheon was one of his many main champs, but not his favorite. "Mr Pantheon, I have a question." He says, walking into the chamber. "You have all that armor, that shield and that weapon, yet somehow your able to jump so high and land as far as you'd like...How?"

AskPantheon

12-11-2012

"Training."

To get more than such a minimal response from Pantheon, the summoner was going to have to try a little harder.

Damnnation12

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
"Training."

To get more than such a minimal response from Pantheon, the summoner was going to have to try a little harder.
...really? Is that all he was going to say? "Well...What kind of training? that must be pretty hard stuff."

AskPantheon

12-11-2012

"There is no point in wasting breath when all I need to say can be said quickly. As for the training, I did the hardest possible training you could imagine from when I was but a child."

Damnnation12

12-11-2012

Quote:
"There is no point in wasting breath when all I need to say can be said quickly. As for the training, I did the hardest possible training you could imagine from when I was but a child."
He nodded at that, he didn't need to piss off Pantheon with any more of his questions. "Alright, I'll take my leave." He says, quickly leaving the chamber.

AskPantheon

12-11-2012

Pantheon nodded at the summoner as he left, and set himself to sharpening one of the various weapons in the room, awaiting more questions.

MadDoctorMundo

12-11-2012

Quote:
"Try not to wet your pants before we fight."

And with that, Pantheon was done speaking.
Mundo just chuckled amusedly at Pantheon's response. "Only reason Mundo wet his pants because sissy skirt man trip on own stick!"

AskPantheon

12-12-2012

Pantheon was finished speaking. He had nothing more to say to Mundo.

AskPantheon

12-13-2012

((I've thought about this for a while, and come to a conclusion about it.

Bumping is insanity.

You do the same thing, bumping your thread, over and over again, and each time you tell yourself "This time it will be different, this time I will get questions.". It's crazy, really. You do the exact same thing and expect a different result.))

AskPantheon

12-14-2012

((Despite my own observations, I will bump again.))