The Chamber of War (Ask Pantheon 2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Pantheon let out a brief grunt of amusement.

"Blitzcrank hardly counts, he is a machine. Ahri is, well, simply herself, and hardly counts, either. And you, hmph, do not even get me started. Humor me further, name others."
I answered and named the ones I knew off the top of my head, I do not require to name more if you do not believe me.

She then crosses her arms, raising a brow.

Get you started? Try me.

AskPantheon

01-20-2013

Pantheon did what could be interpreted as raising his eyebrow under the blackness which obscured his face.

"Are you sure this is the path you wish to take?"

Ask the Lunari

01-20-2013

Quote:
Pantheon did what could be interpreted as raising his eyebrow under the blackness which obscured his face.

"Are you sure this is the path you wish to take?"
I want you to humor me, Pantheon. Try me.

AskPantheon

01-20-2013

"Well, you seem to enjoy sticking your nose into my friendships, so that raises some questions. Is there an ulterior motive to your mocking of my friendship with Leona, trying to convince me I am in some silly one sided relationship? Jealousy, perhaps?"

Were Pantheon's face to be visible, one might see the corner of his mouth raise in a mocking grin. He was very much interested to see the effects of his taunt on Diana.

Ask the Lunari

01-20-2013

Quote:
"Well, you seem to enjoy sticking your nose into my friendships, so that raises some questions. Is there an ulterior motive to your mocking of my friendship with Leona, trying to convince me I am in some silly one sided relationship? Jealousy, perhaps?"

Were Pantheon's face to be visible, one might see the corner of his mouth raise in a mocking grin. He was very much interested to see the effects of his taunt on Diana.
Diana's index finger could be seen tapping against her forearm as he spoke, and stopped once he finished, revealing a grin.

Mocking? Ha!

Why would I be jealous, when clearly you only choose to deny what has been done. I wish to show you the error of your ways, and one error I do enjoy hearing about is that very relationship. As I will end your loves life in the future anyways~ so I suppose I'm mentally preparing you for the agony you will receive? She said within a dark tone, but still smirking.

AskPantheon

01-20-2013

"Rather interesting how all that you say has been done could even be done when we have not seen each other in many years. Another mocking jest, for the futile task of upsetting me. Try harder."

Ask the Lunari

01-20-2013

Quote:
"Rather interesting how all that you say has been done could even be done when we have not seen each other in many years. Another mocking jest, for the futile task of upsetting me. Try harder."
You are Leona's *****. And refuse to accept such a notion, or rather believe that you are not... when it is shown as clear as your hidden face behind that helmet.

Better?

AskPantheon

01-20-2013

Pantheon could no longer contain himself, and burst out into laughter at hearing Diana's speech. When he had stopped laughing, he replied to her.

"Amusing, very amusing, in fact. But you have nothing to support your claim other than a few empty headed individuals believing in it."

AnthemHero

01-20-2013

Quote:
Fine.
Okay real question. Name at least 3 champions in the League you enjoy their company. And I'm excluding Leona.

AskPantheon

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthemHero View Post
Okay real question. Name at least 3 champions in the League you enjoy their company. And I'm excluding Leona.
Me, myself, and I.