The Chamber of War (Ask Pantheon 2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

12-26-2012

"Their skill with their weapons is admirable. Their cowardice to hide behind the ranks of their allies, is not."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
"First, one thing to clarify. What weapons will we use?"

((Disregard my last. I'll just open another alternate reality to spar in.))
"You bring whatever you want." Lux replied. "I will bring the broadsword they gave me when I entered basic training, my usual armor, and the will to defeat you!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Pantheon had to quickly stifle a laugh after visualizing Lux with a broadsword.

"You will need slightly more than will to lift a broadsword. Anyway, it is settled. We will fight."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiyunava

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Dear Pantheon,
Do you wish they never made the skin ruthless? I hate to say it, but it looks like your..... in a diaper... what are your thoughts on that?
~Rhinoa~


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
Dear Pantheon,
Do you wish they never made the skin ruthless? I hate to say it, but it looks like your..... in a diaper... what are your thoughts on that?
~Rhinoa~
"I could care less what I fight in. As long as I have my shield, spear, and helmet by my side I could even fight without any clothing at all."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuraMiceah

Senior Member

12-26-2012

This may or may have been addressed, but do you have any romantic feelings for Leona? And what exactly is your opinion on Diana?

-Kura


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiyunava

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
"I could care less what I fight in. As long as I have my shield, spear, and helmet by my side I could even fight without any clothing at all."
Walks up to Pantheon. "You would seriously do that? I hope no one would get scared by what you just said. Does goes to show, all champions care deeply about their equipments." Smiles at Pantheon. "Just by your reaction, it surprises me that you didn't rage."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuraMiceah View Post
This may or may have been addressed, but do you have any romantic feelings for Leona? And what exactly is your opinion on Diana?

-Kura
"My feelings about Leona are none of your concern. As for Diana, she is a traitor, and deserves death for what she has done."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
Walks up to Pantheon. "You would seriously do that? I hope no one would get scared by what you just said. Does goes to show, all champions care deeply about their equipments." Smiles at Pantheon. "Just by your reaction, it surprises me that you didn't rage."
"Why would I say something if I did not mean it?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sathalina

Member

12-26-2012

Hi! I wanted to ask do you like cookies? If so what kind do you favor more?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathalina View Post
Hi! I wanted to ask do you like cookies? If so what kind do you favor more?
"I am indifferent toward cookies."