Morale, why don't people get this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo432 View Post
have you tried reverse psychology when your teammates choose not to buy wards?
people in 900 elo do buy oracles, and It wouldn't be any different in 1100 elo if people refuses to buy vision wards.
Regardless bro, your reply was toxic and uneducated, and was just a chance for you to try to pick on someone due to your poor play. And before you say, "Look at my record, I'm on a winning streak."You're in the 900 elo kid. I pretty sure I could play Ap Vayne mid, bang my head against my keyboard, with all my keys off except my space bar, and still pick up a win or two. I was asking an honest question and I was trying to make a point that when people start raging is when the game starts going downhill, and it's almost a guaranteed lose. I wasn't *****ing nor was I complaining, I was simply pointing out something that I observed while playing solo queue. Little smug, entitled children like yourself is what's wrong with this game. Please go play Call of Duty or something.

Grollm

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacialwrath View Post
D...Damn. Way to stick up for yourself.

Anyhow, bad players happen, bad mistakes happen. I know I'll think I'm tough going 19/0 one game, 18/6 another, and the next I'll go 3/15 wondering what went wrong. It happens. Ask what went wrong, and make a suggestion on how to fix it. If they say something like "stfu", that's refusal to communicate. Someone unwilling to learn and toxic to the community; reportable if that type of attitude persists. But, they might listen. And that is good.
Haha yeah bro. Trust me, I remember those last 4 games like they were burned into my memory, because that's how bad they were. Some of it was my fault, most of it was my teams fault. Like the game as Cho, I should have turned my e off sooner so I could have farmed easier and not pushed lane. But if any of you have ever played Cho, it's pretty damn difficult to last hit without your e. The Darius game, Darius is not my best jungler, but team insisted on me playing Darius jungle, so I acquiesced (hindsight is 20/20 right? haha). Kat game, not my fault at all, I can't deal with a roaming TF and a killstealing Rengar. And Leona, I can't control if someone afks. It's just frustrating when you lose that many games in a row and people look at you and are like, "wow you're bad."I guess it's kinda like sports in a way, you are only as good as your last game.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-03-2012

You guys don't even know. I played a Normal as Anivia last night against a Cho'gath mid. Admittedly, I was playing with some low level friends. I was 5/3/3 with 351 CS at 41 minutes. I had given no kills to Cho'gath and had dominated my lane by about 40 CS + the tower.

But don't worry, my team got him to 14/2! 0/9 Voli, 1/8 Mumu, 1/7 Nidalee. Yay!

Grollm

12-03-2012

Wow lol. It just goes to show you, you can't look at someone's stats and judge that person being good or bad. I mean if you see a trend of 0/14, 3/9, and 4/12, like 3 games in a row, you might want to not play with that person. Especially if they are adc and you are support =P

Rutherfordium

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Celerity View Post
I actually had a hour long convo in a post game lobby the other day. Let me first say that i think repeatedly yelling/talking trash for one mistake is pointless. I hope this doesn't cause a fight but I think the community is too soft. I have played sports my whole life, and I respond very well to anger and yelling. I am accustomed to my coach screaming at me and me NEVER MAKING THAT MISTAKE AGAIN. So when I yell at a kid in game, that just makes more sense. To me "you are a complete moron, why didn't you _____" is way more useful than "Hey, maybe this woulda worked better" or "better luck next time... good effort though!" I think a lot of the LoL community are the kids who took home the trophies for participation and believed their moms when they said everyone is beautiful. I get that certain people respond to things differently but from what I've seen flaming happens when one kid yells at another and the kid throws a tantrum instead of owning up to the mistake and doing better next opportunity.
Your entire point is invalid, because you seem to think that because your coach tells you what to do in real sports then it's good to do that in LoL. The thing is, you are not their coach, you're a random player in a random online game, and they will most likely not listen to you if you're being a tool. Yelling at them will just make them think you're either a troll or are a very rude man, and will mute and/or report you, because no one wants that in LoL. People want to HAVE FUN, because it's a game, and yelling at them will reduce their morale and make them play worse, thus making you lose. So maybe you should just lighten up and learn to have fun, too.

Dynamo432

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
Regardless bro, your reply was toxic and uneducated, and was just a chance for you to try to pick on someone due to your poor play. And before you say, "Look at my record, I'm on a winning streak."You're in the 900 elo kid. I pretty sure I could play Ap Vayne mid, bang my head against my keyboard, with all my keys off except my space bar, and still pick up a win or two. I was asking an honest question and I was trying to make a point that when people start raging is when the game starts going downhill, and it's almost a guaranteed lose. I wasn't *****ing nor was I complaining, I was simply pointing out something that I observed while playing solo queue. Little smug, entitled children like yourself is what's wrong with this game. Please go play Call of Duty or something.
I guess I do need to stay in that elo for a little longer. I'm not on a winning streak, and I used profanity to make it look flashy. it's not childish, it catches people's attention. Works every time. I'm almost 19 years old and I don't have Call of Duty, GTA, or Halo.

Grollm

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo432 View Post
I guess I do need to stay in that elo for a little longer. I'm not on a winning streak, and I used profanity to make it look flashy. it's not childish, it catches people's attention. Works every time. I'm almost 19 years old and I don't have Call of Duty, GTA, or Halo.
Still bro, how do you expect people to perceive your comments and input if you're just posting negative, random jabs? The forums is a place to post feedback and learn, and try to understand the game better. Not a mudslinging fest.

Dynamo432

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
Still bro, how do you expect people to perceive your comments and input if you're just posting negative, random jabs? The forums is a place to post feedback and learn, and try to understand the game better. Not a mudslinging fest.
If someone else was being negative, I really don't mind and I'll just deal with it. And people should have some kind of resilience against ragers. You pick champs that will benefit you as an individual, make clever manuevers, and win. disregard rage team, acquire elo. This game is full of endless possibilities.