Reports & Punishment Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Introspection

12-03-2012

I've been banned twice before (temporary bans) for trolling a bit too much. However, I have worked hard as a summoner to follow the rules. Recently, I've been trying to practice ADC and haven't been doing good (accused of feeding). I did not intentionally feed and actually tried, but there was nothing I could do against a fed ADC.

My teammates threatened to report me for feeding, but the opponents asked why and decided to honor me instead.

Since I have been banned in the past, are the chances of me getting banned from being reported for unjust reasons higher?

Thanks.

WrathofTesla

12-03-2012

If the report is truly unjust you have very little to worry about.

When we judge reports we have no idea what the record of the person we are judging is, so being banned in the past does not effect if we punish or pardon but it does effect the punishment when judged punish.

To summarize, the more punished reports you get the worse the punishment.

Introspection

12-03-2012

I remember reading somewhere that users who have been banned in the past and are reported are more likely to show up in the tribunal. Or if they are reported often.

So if I'm constantly reported for doing bad (lost my past 5 games with vayne), will I get banned? Lol.

WrathofTesla

12-03-2012

Eventually yes you will.

Tbird

12-03-2012

Well you will have a greater chance of ending up in the tribunal so that does put your chance at getting banned higher but if it was obvious that you were trying and you were not negative or abusive in your chat I would say you have a good chance of being pardoned. Now if you let the heckling get the best of you and you respond to the people threatening to report you with any kind of backlash then I would expect a ban shortly.