Artist's 10 Ways to not get banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inevitables1

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Noob Feeder View Post
I'm not a nice person that's why :P
exaaaaaaactly.

The Hobo Lord

12-03-2012

again all troll posts get upvoted, all constructive posts get downvoted.

DashOfLoyalty

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord View Post
again all troll posts get upvoted, all constructive posts get downvoted.
Upvoted.

Lemon Limeade

12-04-2012

Requesting a Red to lock this topic. Seems my deed to try and bring peace to people wanting to know how to avoid reports/bans falls to a bunch of ' Look this is not how we think lets spam it with hatred and rage! "

Suggestions are nice people, if you didn't like this topic down vote it an move on don't troll a decent attempt to bring others out of your pit of the chop block of tribunals ban list. Some people might ACTUALLY want to save themselves.

kaleb bartlett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

This needs to be stickied!!!!!

inevitables1

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ārtist View Post
Requesting a Red to lock this topic. Seems my deed to try and bring peace to people wanting to know how to avoid reports/bans falls to a bunch of ' Look this is not how we think lets spam it with hatred and rage! "

Suggestions are nice people, if you didn't like this topic down vote it an move on don't troll a decent attempt to bring others out of your pit of the chop block of tribunals ban list. Some people might ACTUALLY want to save themselves.
no one is trolling. We are trying to give our advise aswell. So calm down guy

and like I said. The point is that the tribunal should not exist if an ignore option in the game is capable. Trolls in the game will never play against you again because you ignored them. Instead of reporting, Try ignoring. You will never see them again.

We should not have to suffer from trolls who report you for no reason because you said GG when they gave first blood, or not calling out MIA's because people lack the capability of MAP AWARENESS, or when critisize them in a good way to let them know how to improve themselves so they wont make same mistakes again. But noooooo everyone does not like good critism and noooo, everyone does not like to have map awareness, and noooo everyone does not like to hear gg when they gave first blood. You know what they do? They report you for it. It's so stupid.

How do people learn how to play if no one is trying to correct them on there own mistakes? People want to win and some want to lose I understand that but for the people who want to win tries to help those improve themselves by giving a simple critisism? only to be reported?

I love it when people tell me what im doing wrong and what I should try to improve so I can be a better player. I do not report anyone in the game unless

1. They die over and over and over and do things that you see thats just legit trolling. Like running up mid over and over telling your team your going to feed mid all game.

2. If they go afk

THOSE ARE THE ONLY TWO REASONS WHY PEOPLE NEED TO REPORT ANYONE. NOT FOR RAGING, NOT BECAUSE NO ONE COMMUNICATES(would you report a man who can barely read and type in the chat box? when he is only trying to have fun and play his best? thats stupid as hell. But the game allows people to report him and ban him because he wants to enjoy himself. Whoo cares if he lacks communication, who cares if he mess up a few times, who cares if he say gg when your team give first blood at 6 minute mark. WHO CARES.

all people do is report over the most stupid things everytime. I cannot get not one game where someone always trying to report one godam person. It pisses me off. Even when I get mad I do not report why? because I already ignored them in the game so I don't CARE if they get banned or not because with them being ignored, I know I will never see them again anyways, stupid trolls always trying to report someone, GTFO