Artist's 10 Ways to not get banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hobo Lord

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ārtist View Post
People, please this post is for a guide. Hobo lord, if you have nothing but complaints and issues with my guide stop responding. Go find some one else to heckle. No worries your glory in being the " Top Dog " with your wit is acknowledged.


Don't get a legitimate post closed because YOU feel it is not up to your standards. Go play Dota2 like you were wanting to do anyway.
I'm not directly addressing your guide but showing how this guide reveals the many problems the tribunal has. I am bringing actual value to the discussion, not the thousands of detractors I have.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hobo Lord

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
No. The myth is the garbage you spew oh might troll.
lol you want proof? Look these ppl are super negative and get upvotes, troll system that trolls defend.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shake Dat Panda

Junior Member

12-03-2012

His list summed up:


Don't talk in chat

Edit: Why downvote? It's true....

Edit: You people are a ****ing load of **********s.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inevitables1

Junior Member

12-03-2012

This is dumb and too complicated for lazy people to motivate your team so you wont get banned in the tribunal.

1. Talking= banned in tribunal.

This will save everyone the trouble. Do not say not one word in the game and play like you do not speak English.

I had a guy who said to me. ( I hate Mexicans who don't speak in the chat box).

Every game I play. I hit the ignore button on everyone. I find that I play better because I get to be in my own lala land.

If someone read your case and they see that you do not speak in the chat box. Why would the tribunal judge you to be banned if you gave it your all but not call out a simple MIA. They know how to have map awareness. Do not need to baby sit kids in a game or say anything to them only to be reported in the end if you mess up completely? Imagine everyone yelling in the chat box at you because you suck or what ever, but you know if you say one word increases the success rate of being reported. You can help and say your good to others but if you still fail they still report you no matter how nice you are. I find it better to not say anything. It will be really help in the tribunal case. It prevents you from raging and it makes it look like everyone is yelling at a wall or something. Why? because as long as your quiet and doing your all then despite if you get reported, as long as you did not say not one word in the chat. You will succeed in not being banned because only person know is you who gave it your all in the end despite what others think XD.

You random all day with people you never met in your life or perhaps will never ever meet in person. You do not know how they play. You do not know what they are capable of doing. It is best to not say anything to them for your safety of the game and the tribunal. (do not say anything if you do random)

This is for those who get banned a lot

If anyone of you think this is not a good method plz explain. I would love to hear your criticism.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DashOfLoyalty

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitables1 View Post
This is dumb and too complicated for lazy people to motivate your team so you wont get banned in the tribunal.

1. Talking= banned in tribunal.

This will save everyone the trouble. Do not say not one word in the game and play like you do not speak English.

I had a guy who said to me. ( I hate Mexicans who don't speak in the chat box).

Every game I play. I hit the ignore button on everyone. I find that I play better because I get to be in my own lala land.

If someone read your case and they see that you do not speak in the chat box. Why would the tribunal judge you to be banned if you gave it your all but not call out a simple MIA. They know how to have map awareness. Do not need to baby sit kids in a game or say anything to them only to be reported in the end if you mess up completely? Imagine everyone yelling in the chat box at you because you suck or what ever, but you know if you say one word increases the success rate of being reported. You can help and say your good to others but if you still fail they still report you no matter how nice you are. I find it better to not say anything. It will be really help in the tribunal case. It prevents you from raging and it makes it look like everyone is yelling at a wall or something. Why? because as long as your quiet and doing your all then despite if you get reported, as long as you did not say not one word in the chat. You will succeed in not being banned because only person know is you who gave it your all in the end despite what others think XD.

You random all day with people you never met in your life or perhaps will never ever meet in person. You do not know how they play. You do not know what they are capable of doing. It is best to not say anything to them for your safety of the game and the tribunal. (do not say anything if you do random)

This is for those who get banned a lot

If anyone of you think this is not a good method plz explain. I would love to hear your criticism.

Not Talking = Failure to communicate with team (which is reportable)

Now, this is hardly reported, and I personally dont punish for lack of communication, but it's still reportable.

Why not try talking and being nice, not demanding but rather suggesting things, and all around being a respectable, nice human being?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inevitables1

Junior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaChopsticks View Post
Not Talking = Failure to communicate with team (which is reportable)

Now, this is hardly reported, and I personally dont punish for lack of communication, but it's still reportable.

Why not try talking and being nice, not demanding but rather suggesting things, and all around being a respectable, nice human being?
if you suck. You suck. If you help others and still suck in the end. Everyone and they momma don't care about how nice you are only care about reporting the worst player on the team that was still trying to be nice.

Every game i had and won. People are always trying to report someone for the dumbest things. I cannot get not one game without someone saying they want to report someone. It gets on my nerves


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DashOfLoyalty

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inevitables1 View Post
if you suck. You suck. If you help others and still suck in the end. Everyone and they momma don't care about how nice you are only care about reporting the worst player on the team that was still trying to be nice.

Every game i had and won. People are always trying to report someone for the dumbest things. I cannot get not one game without someone saying they want to report someone. It gets on my nerves
If you get reported, then you get reported. Be a nice guy, dont intentionally feed, and even if you DO end up in Tribunal (which would be rather hard doing the things I just listed), there's little to no chance of being punished.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Noob Feeder

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaChopsticks View Post
Not Talking = Failure to communicate with team (which is reportable)

Now, this is hardly reported, and I personally dont punish for lack of communication, but it's still reportable.

Why not try talking and being nice, not demanding but rather suggesting things, and all around being a respectable, nice human being?
I'm not a nice person that's why :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inevitables1

Junior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaChopsticks View Post
If you get reported, then you get reported. Be a nice guy, dont intentionally feed, and even if you DO end up in Tribunal (which would be rather hard doing the things I just listed), there's little to no chance of being punished.
that's too much to abide by when you can simply not say anything. No one is intentionally feeding. DUDE! is the point that people still report those who try there best and mess up on accident even if they win and get punished in the tribunal. They help, they motivate, and is a team player, all in the end is the one that is the team player gets reported because he sucked the most out of the whole team. People try to win but cant help that they sucked the most. People need to recognize that people are not perfect.


WHY do we have a tribunal in the first place if they implemented a ignore option in the dam game. So stupid


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ada Wong

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Okay I agree however not being able to say.

Bad Game, or we get reported?

Why allow saying Good Game then?

Reported for sharing your opinion at the end of the game or something its just childish, if you don't want to hear the person by all means mute them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech Way to go with the censorship, I guess when the new laws pass Riot Games may support internet censorship.

Its just really minor things that get on my nerves, so I can get reported for this?

); or BG, or even not talking in chat because im refusing to communicate, or muting my team for being annoying or spamming pings. Remember the summoners code enjoy the game but not at everyone elses expense? Well by pinging without the need to do such you are hurting my ears, and its ruining my game.