Please explain ban (Not a whiner post)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirska

12-04-2012

I enjoy reviewing tribunal cases and am trying to get better at it. I have a case that was a majority (albeit not strong) which I was on the wrong side of. I voted to pardon.

This wasn't me, or a friend, I'm honestly just trying to understand the reasoning better.

If you were reviewing this case what would you vote and why? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6009148/

I tend to skip cases I feel should be pardoned because I'm not sure. This is actually the first recent case that I've voted to pardon, so I am curious why the outcome is what it is.

KUBlueBarracuda

12-04-2012

Blitzcrank [All] [00:29:16] gg scrubs!!!!!
Blitzcrank [00:10:07] idiots why go 2v3
Amumu [00:10:24] calm down
Blitzcrank [00:10:46] stfu

Malzahar [All] [00:24:58] gscrubs

Sounds like this guy is a sore winner. Show humility in victory, grace in defeat. No need to call the other team names after you beat them.

tbagchamp

12-04-2012

Yep, I agree with Sean. The summoner in question was very unsportsman like.

Thanks for asking though, I hope we helped

H Bergeron

12-04-2012

Anytime I see "scrubs", "noobs", "stfu", anything racist, homophobic or sexist I usually stop reading and hit punish. Of course it depends on context, if the whole team is doing it and it is a single game report you can't punish someone so quickly.

KUBlueBarracuda

12-04-2012

I just don't understand the mentality of belittling a complete stranger just because you can. And then people rage when they are punished for belittling. Oh look you got caught and punished because our community and Riot doesn't tolerate that kind of immature and ridiculous behavior.