The kids in here can not handle the truth! Honor should count!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UcanBiteME

12-04-2012

There are a select few "19 to be exact" in this forum that downvote ypou to try and get your posts removed so you can not be heard. I find that they are very good at this system and using there knowledge of teh system to effect others. especially in the tribunal.

Do to that here is the proposal that recieved several good reviews and only a couple bad ones form the few that never leave this forum to try and make themsleves feel important.

OK so here is my two sense.....

If I play 40 games this week. I am honored for teamwork, friendliness, helpful, etc etc... I recieve numerous praise.

Then I have a game where I am a dumb asss. I have a small break down and say something stupid like "you nooB" or "please frikn help" or even worse "we are going to lose this because of you dude". Or I am not a dumb ass and some guy is just mad because we lost and reports WHICH HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!!

The 40 good games do not count. The badges and honor do not count. nothing counts but the one game where some guy got his feelings hurt. Or even one game where you get 3 praises and 1 guy reports because he is just mad at the loss.

Here is my proposal. Make the tribunal where we can see the badges and honor. show the total games played. Let people make a very informed decision into punishment or pardons. Show the Honor for the game in which he was reported!

Remember america formed jury trials so you are not guilty until proven guilty. You have to be proven guilty by ALL evidence presented at a trial. Withholding of evidence is grounds for a mistrial. I know this is a little overboard but something for you to think about. Yes the honors are part of this evidence!!

LittleDi

12-04-2012

Honor is not an pass to be dishonorable.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Kids cant stand a time out. so they QQ about it.

Jayrune

12-04-2012

i wouldn't mind seeing the Honor counts in a case, then i would know exactly how much honor is getting turned pumpkin cause the guy spouted rage hate.

As LittleDi said, honor doesn't justify or excuse dishonor, all it's presence would do is show how much epeen of yours is getting flushed cause you couldn't be civil.

UcanBiteME

12-04-2012

Little Di and Lord Ferret are part of the problems not only in this forum but the game in general. Just hope and pray when thjey become adults they do not get into politics or our country is screwed more than it already is!!!

even worse imagine them in a patrol car.... Hello sir I stopped you because your tail light is out. Instead of saying I wanted to let you know so you could fix it.... they would cite you and look for every other violation under the sun to tack on. Typical letter of the law individuals.

Here is a homework assignment for these two... look up letter of the law and spirit of thelaw!! You will find that you get a better response from teh public with spirit of the law....

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UcanBiteME View Post
Little Di and Lord Ferret are part of the problems not only in this forum but the game in general. Just hope and pray when thjey become adults they do not get into politics or our country is screwed more than it already is!!!

even worse imagine them in a patrol car.... Hello sir I stopped you because your tail light is out. Instead of saying I wanted to let you know so you could fix it.... they would cite you and look for every other violation under the sun to tack on. Typical letter of the law individuals.

Here is a homework assignment for these two... look up letter of the law and spirit of thelaw!! You will find that you get a better response from teh public with spirit of the law....
No raging little brats are part of the problem Just because you have your friends give you honor doesnt excuse you from being a jerk to others.

So no. Honor should not be taken into account when someone gets punished. if you where really that honorable you wouldnt have those slip ups. So no try to make excuses all you want. Insult people all you want. but if you do you will be banned. No matter how much "honor" you gained.

Also cops also give tickets to outed tail lights or lights out on the license plate. So nice try to try to explain something and get it 100% wrong

Darien44

12-04-2012

I must have missed the lead in thread for this. Care to post your reform card so we can see your "small break down"?

Exploding Barrel

12-04-2012

If you have enough bad games to end up in the Tribunal and get punished, that just means the people who honored you were incorrect about you.

KUBlueBarracuda

12-04-2012

If I'm on trial for stealing from a grocery store, the fact that I didn't rob the last 490 grocery stores I visited is not taken into account. You are still found guilty because you robbed this grocery story.

Or hey, I have encountered maybe a thousand people in the last month. But then I murder someone on the street. But I didn't murder anyone else!! It should be ok because I have 999 non-murder encounters!

Lord Ferret